The Official Callout/Kill Thread

Once my car is done and Ive had it to the track if I bother taking it there this year Ill let people know what it runs.

watch out- he might ban you for a day

oh and in person you are not like this only on-line!

Don’t let the e-MK4 30R get to you, in person he’s not that bad. :hug

And he knows how to make a good rum n coke, so he’s OK in my book. :lmao

Beat me to it, haha.

let him i did nothing wrong i know vlad’s number

yeah, he does e-thug it alot here and doesnt act like he does on here in person.

i know i just like pushing buttons!

I do it too, sometimes intentionally and sometimes not so intentionally.
Some people really do need to lighten up but maybe thats all some people can be in control of so they moderate websites

nah i just dont appreciate the way you are. just because i dont want to whole world to know what i have shouldnt be a topic of discussion.

quit acting like a faggot.

and as do i not appreciate the way you are online. you are an awesome person off-line. you just need to let things go sometime online. there are bigger things in life.

faggot? now your throwing the orientation card out there? does it make you feel better? calm don there BIG MAN!

calm down, calm down… don’t get a big DICK!

dont talk to muffin like that

oh c’mon im having a hard enough time not lmfao and you’ve gotta type something like this!

well he is a friend ,i dont know ya “or do i” besides if ya dont know him and how he is dont worry bout it just go pick on pjb its a lot funner .he fucks fatties and men in his truck tent

John- he’s the guy that was at Hank’s shop the night I met you over there and sold him the cabinets.

BTW I havent fucked anything in years and it wasnt a fat chick or a man.

relax im busting your balls

i dont think so bitch !!!:ninja

i dont know him personally but i have met him a few times. but if it bothers you that im picking on “your man” ill stop you seem like a fair guy…

he isnt my man just a friend,freak ls7 whats your name ?