The Official Callout/Kill Thread

I know I know. Im just saying as for me personally its just a fear factor or the bike rider having much less protection compared to a car.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6571/ricerexcusegauge.jpg

I also am scared racing bikes or when bikes are near, and the fact that any bike will mop me up… It’s just the fact that I am scared being near them when I’m racing

Holy fucking shit. I love you. :rofl :rofl :rofl.

Haha yea I know…and I know first hand when I first started riding just bc u own a 10 sec bike doesnt mean you will go that fast…it took me a good two years of riding before I was ever close to the “stock” numbers on any of the bikes i’ve owned…racing a bike is MUCH harder then a car IMO and I’ve done both.

bikers are gay

Isn’t every bike a 10 second bike?

X2

I’ll pretend even you are smarter then that Ryan.

:rofl

Lol u all.think.they are…so u have excuses not to race them cause u all can’t run 10s haaaaa…ill bet 100 bucks says none of u can make them run 10s…

Now let’s see everyone complains no fair bike car blahhh…put brooks on the 51 against ray in his supra…good god damn race right there and EITHER could win

Oh and sarge cops are gay

HEY ASSHOLE IM RIGHT HERE :rofl

I ran a bike once

Relax with the insults and assumptions dude. It’s nothing personal against you or any bike owner, I just don’t think it’s impressive for a street bike to beat a street car on the street. That’s it and that’s all.

i figure hey, if the guy on the bike can ride and he is cool with being next to a car at high speeds, then its cool with me lol. no problem here

I dont think I could ever race a bike… 1. I’ll Lose 2. I could’nt imagine seeing a high speed crash where the biker dies or something… Fuck that lol…

Theres one other rider on here who put his bike in 9’s

i just put him to 2 squares

sexonwheels419 would have been a good race for ray last year when he had his 1000.

9.96 @ 143mph. vs rays 10.x @ 144.

thats an operators race.