The Official Fix Mikes98RT's Truck Meet Thread

what time you guys going to start working on it?

I have a cherry picker we could use if needed. But I have done rod bearings on a 86 monte without taking the motor out of the car. I don’t know how cramped your engine is in there though.

again, it doesnt really matter to me what time we start tomorrow, i just have no real way of getting the motor out or even lifting it up. i also have to work at 5, so whatever do has to be wraped up for the day by then.

well, if any1 wants to stop over and have a look see tomorrow, shoot me a PM or give me a call 359-2865.

ok im pretty sure i got an engine lift to use for the weekend, so if any1 would be available to start this tomorrow, let me know.

i PMed a few people…sunday at 10 im starting. if u want to come over, shoot me a PM. your help will be appreciated.

well, i cant even do anything now because im back to trying to get an engine lift again. so i guess this is gonna have to wait. again. o well.

i can talk to my buddy to see if we can use his engine lift…but im game on helpin out man…just lemme know when you need it…