The Official Friday Night Highbridge Meet/Meat Thread

yea that was real dumb

In for this friday. Last weekend with this motor so i need to make my few runs i wanted to before it comes out. Looking at pete and drew!

…they are looking back at you and masturbating

sbardy, nice meetin ya brotha

don’t come without your girl, or I’ll kick you out.

you too pete, car looked good. Wish I had a chance to see it run.

Yeh no fuckin girls, cocks or bust.

Can I come construct my bunk beds tomorrow?

yea oh well, not much racing i did, tried to get a white and silver turbo civics to run but they dipped out left and right… maybe had to do with the one kid askin if i was on “pump gas”, i replied with yea “pump fuel” then he saw me at the mobil fillin up with e85 when we were gonna try and race LOL

20 roll ftw.

your gonna need a fat guy size for me also . can i deliver some ice cream in a banana hammock ???

As long as you have rollerskates on also. Feel free to put psi2high in one of those baby backpacks that have this kid hanging on your chest.

oh my god lolol , i will do it man . if its cool wit u i will man . u have nooooo idea what ya just went and did lolol

yea, just scared the girls that work there for life :lol

slowmarro i must say u are a sexy hunk of man , yes i am serious . if i was gay id want ya …

Cool, I’ll swing by and consume some HBPizza.

Lol sometimes you gotta rock a man hammock and rollerblades with a dude strapped to your chest. I’ve seen worse outfits…

Kinda like when you showed up!

dude . ummmmmmmmmmm

look at the rst of the post lol corey posted lol

seeeeeeeee