The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Are they out of stock/hard to come by now as well? That was my next buy to add to my small but growing arsenal :lol

If they have them in a month at a reasonable price I’ll absolutely be buying one. I wish I had done it a month ago though. Damn.

Meanwhile in Washington DC…

…Senator Feinsteins proposed bill has 900 firearm exemptions.

“We believe we have (perfected it). We exempt over 900 specific weapons that will not fall under the bill, but the purpose of this bill is to get … ‘weapons of war’ off the street of our cities,” she said.

That’s great. Federal law =/= nys law though.

No being a smart ass but dicks in Albany has a few in-stock.

No doesnt seem like it. Just seeing if anyone wanted to sell a used one, seems to be a very popular, great rifle.

:lol Awesome, but I joined the Boycott facebook page

Budsgunshop.com has them too for around 150 but it will be about 2-3 til you get it cause of the mass hysteria.

red just go up to walmart and see what they still have

Walmart in Clifton Park sells guns again

Picking up my new(to me) AR tomorrow.

who can find bulk .223 ammo? or even just a box of 50?

also everywhere i go ar lowers are sold out, ar mags 30rd+ are sold out, wtf. i want to buy as many ar lowers as i can. i will wven buy the plastic lowers.

pm me f you have any

this guy would of killed more people with just a single action low cap mag if he went crazy.

Target Sports in Rotterdam has two stripped lowers in stock for 400 each

400 for a striped lower is not on my list. unless stripper is a mil spec brand i have not heard of.

Meant stripped sorry

Do NOT go to CTD. They marked up their 5.56 bulk 300% since November.

Stopped at b & j today, place was a zoo.
People wall to wall, clerks running background checks non-stop.
Didn’t have a single basic mossy 500 in stock, selling 590s for 600 a pop. Screw that.

Way to save for that CDL mang.

Been in powderhorn. GREAT shop!