The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

If bnj has them they were 1099. I’d imagine costs on everything going up when new inventory comes I though…

Cossey - Where are you getting your ar lowers shipped to when buying from Allstar. Any decent people around here have an ffl that don’t charge an arm and a leg just for the 10minute paperowrk/phone call? or can they ship them right to your door since it’s ny to ny?

Just talked to them and they said it still has to go to ffl. I think he said they usually use Firefly firearms??

http://fireflyfirearms.com/Contact_Us.html

$20 for an FFL transfer, can’t beat that

:frowning: Allstar is all out of lowers

Anyone want to sell one?

Crap, he was supposed to set one aside for me. I hope he still has it.

That’s who I use, sorry I didn’t reply to your pm yet. Bob there is awesome, and has a business relationship w/ Centola do there’s no FFL faxing needed.

Yes it sucks I called as well 6-7 week wait :banghead

2 forged and 1 billet asts should be arriving soon! Woo hoo, reserved them a month ago or more lol…

Had to wait to decide of me an cossey were taking a drive out or not, now I’m just having then shipped.

How much do you want for this??

I got my mega lower :slight_smile: now just looking for upper parts to finish building this :slight_smile:

Been wondering this as well.

it ended up selling last night, sorry guys.

Not actually a gun, but an article about guns and how stupid the politicians trying to ban ‘assault weapons’ are: http://kontradictions.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/why-not-renew-the-assault-weapons-ban-well-ill-tell-you/

FOR SALE: TWO PRE-BAN MAGS*

*pre-ban 10rd mags: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/cuomo-working-tougher-gun-laws-state-article-1.1224026

What a fucking retard. As if that is going to stop these psyco’s from running in and killing people. “Gee I can only carry seven rounds in a mag, good thing I brought two dozen mags with me” :rolleyes"

Fucking morons fluffing their own agenda…

The trouble is that’s not their final solution, that’s the beginning, they said so themselves. Probably something to push through while the main legislation is being drafted. Watch, they’ll chip away at 2A until you have nothing but a single shot hunting rifle.

EDIT:
Lunacy goes into higher revs, every single online outlet is sold out of 10-round AR mags.

Hell, I see a lot of online stores that are out of ARs themselves too. I’ve been looking for a Kel Tec su-16 and I can’t even find one of those.

Zaks was getting $1500 today for the very plain DPMS and I was at b and J as they unwrapped 2 Bushmasters and priced them at $1499 with a few optiosn … (got ups delivery as we were there) They were out of AR’s except a few used colts, a $2399 Barrett and a $1999 Black Rain.

Ammo is disappearing in piles but plenty there at reasonable price… Green Points are gone.

I did snag the last nice Mega Gator with a RR upper and Chromed Windham barrel for a fair price along with the SR556…

Looking for mags…Sketchy decided to keep his… anyone?

Taylor and Vadney said he expects 100 Rock Rivers and B and Jthe same in a months time… who knows … its a speculation game with speculation prices now.

Pat at Taylor said yesterday he yanked the ARs but today said he had them on order/// perhaps hes smart and has some, and will hide them for a week or 3 then be the only one that has them…

its all pretty stupid,but is what it is.

Anyone have a Ruger 10-22 they want to sell?