The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

price? If nobody on here bites a few guys at work are looking.

Just bought another AR lower from Allstar Tactical, Magpul MOE rifle stock, handguards, and a MIAD pistol grip.

Question from a noob: When buying extra mags for an AR, does it matter if the dates are stamped on them, internally or externally, or at all?
Any brand/s to look for specifically?

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category4_750001_750051_757786_-1_757784_757784_image

Probably the most fun/$ I’ve ever shot…

If you want 30 rounds it matters. They must be preban and you should look for date stamped ones. If you want 10 rounders it doesn’t matter. Check out nyfirearms.com for more info, also there are tons f/s in the classifieds.

i have plenty of undated prebans that i keep just for sake of owning and having them.

i have 5 dated pre ban that i use when i leave my house, IE. going to the range, friends, etc. i only bring dated just incase an encounter with a LEO takes place.

id suggest buying a mixture of dated, not dated, 20s, 30s, etc. you wont find 20s dated unfortunetly.

Probably worst time to buy right now, prices will be through the roof.
Google is also being an unhelpful POS by no longer showing local store results - that or nobody in the capital region carries mossberg 500/590 anymore.
Anyone got a used one for sale at reasonable price?

EDIT:
Anyone know if there is a civilian version of TDI Vector (long barrel I imagine), or do they only come with selective fire?

I believe JVG just bought an NY compliant one. Try sending him a message.

Anyone know where i can find a NEW RRA AR locally under 1500 looking to grab one by weeks end.

Check dicks, they sell troy ar’s…

i’ve been wanting one of theri lowers for a while, i sent you a pm. quick question for you

Ummmm, wat?

Dicks sporting goods no longer sells ar style rifles.

sarcasim my dude lol.

Bishops driving school sells them…

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Sorry, I’m a little worked up. My friend’s Brazilian wife is posting a bunch of anti-gun BS on FB and preaching how guns are the worst things ever. She doesn’t understand Americans and our guns and keeps posting numbers and statistics about how guns are so bad. It makes me sick because she’s a smart girl who is being further brainwashed by the media after coming from a background where owning guns is not a constitutional right like it is here. I understand how some people are anti-gun, and that’s their right to be so, but don’t deny simple logic on the basis of over-inflated numbers in making your decisions- no matter what the issue is…

[/kk_rant]

She’s prolly so anti-gun because she comes from a country who has 3x the firearm MURDERS (not just deaths) as us, with 2/3 of the population. Oh, and a more restrictive gun control policy.

If you are referring me to being a nut swinger because I want ANOTHER AR. Your wrong.

My reaction when I read this:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE DID NOT?!!

Followed by
30 seconds worth of LOL.

+rep

you’re*

:haha