The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Hey Wayne I’m in

Ill be there or at LGS depending

Ah, can’t help ya there.

lmao

Anyone going to the show tomorrow?

I just got back. It was the most overpriced gun show I’ve ever seen. They were selling Hi-point 9mm carbines priced at $450, RomanianWASR-10/AK-47’s for over $1000, and Tul Ammo for $20 a box, which sells at Walmart for $4.97. Needless to say, they only got the $8 door fee out of me, I didn’t want to get robbed any more.

According to the gentleman (employee) i talked to at Walmart on Washington ave ext. they are no longer carrying Tulammo

If anybody is really desperate for .223 the gandermountain up here has a bit left at 50 cents a round

To far of a drive for me unless you are willing to deliver

gander mountain is a store…

I just picked up 4 boxes of .223 (Tulammo) at the Gloversville Walmart about 20 minutes ago, which was all they had. They still have 9mm and .45 there right now. I’ll probably go back to buying 500 round cases of ammo to save money in the future.

What kind is it and how much is left?

As of last night they had about 1200 rounds of American eagle and probably the same of some more expensive stuff. Also lots of tracer ammo

i fucked up I sold my scar and miss it dearly. FUCK.

dumb de dumb dumb dumbbbbbbbbbbbb. Yup, that was a bone head move wayne. would have sold the 556 first.

556?

ah well. i made a grand on a gun i bought brand new, you can’t beat that. i’ll find one, finding things is what i do.

I thought I saw a pic of your scar next to an AR, unless that was just a generic pic you posted :wink:

oh no thats the wifes im not gonna sell it out from under her and have a 8 page long thread about it. :wink:

I’m hearing LOTS of chatter that the state could pass new gun legislation as early as sometime tonight. It would likely expand the assault weapons definition (not sure how), ban clips over seven bullets and require background checks for private sales.