The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

“Suspect it would jam”
Lol!
How about the fact that this thing has virtually no chamber or barrel and the round being loaded would fall right out through the muzzle? The guy probably never held a real firearm.

Cuomo’s butt hurt because nobody will uphold his bullshit:

Yeah he’s having a pissy fit. County clerk won’t release the info because it’ll cost far more money to sort through the shit than to just completely deny the info all together. Money duomo obviously won’t afford the clerks office there. Maybe something Cuomo should have thought of before signing his name…

And the sheriffs are not pleased right now Basically cuomo shoved idle threats down their throats. Cuomo wouldn’t dare pull that EO on them. The repercussions of such actions would not go over well for him at this stage is his fucked up political career

the sad thing is his political career will continue, I 100% guarentee it. Probably even in NY, because the vast majority of the voters are A: from down state and/or B: too blind or ill-educated to see the bullshit hes dealing and I am not only talking gun relaited… they will just keep yankin that ballot for him to keep on playing.

If this cock sucker runs for prez, hell will soon freeze over. mark my words.

exactly…never underestimate the loyalty of the stupid and the lazy

If you’re a one issue voter he’s terrible.

If you actually care to look at other things he does for the state, he’s not.

outb4myfuckingheadexplodes

Anyone have any firsthand experience with the Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle?

Anyone on here have a mossberg a500? If so what do u think of them

Come work in my agency and see if you think the same thing!

You should see the “clustering” initiative he has doing… conveniently aimed to complete 2-3 years, same time his term is up for re-election. No other state in the country as large as we are has ever pulled this off. EVERY IT agency across the state will be herded into one agency NYS ITS. Which means for example the departments for IT crap at DOT, pack up and leave their roles and come to ITS, and the applications and what not DOT IT has is now under one roof. We just sat in an all hand meeting for our department on this… everyone in the room big wigs and all, said this is by far way too much to bite off in 2-3 years, and said its such a far fetched messy plan it will be one problem after another. Jobs will be lost, people will be forced to relocate, etc.

Its like taking all the jails and inmates across the state and putting them into one giant ass jail downtown. Where are the old buildings going, all the workers, all the money brought in and out from that community, etc. Massive repercussions… WHY even bother, its been working for ever like it is now, it is still working, so why fuck with it??? BECASUE GOLD STAR FOR RE-ELECTION!

And management even says it wont 100% ever be done, he will just pick a point where it looks convenient to say it was completed and pat himself on the back.

Thats just one example. 90% of the state employees hate the guy and the actions he takes… because we see the stuff private sector never does. Which sucks, because the majority of the voters are in the dark to what really happens.

And his push and support in Albany being the on the front line of the Nanotech industry means nothing? Ok. Small eggs. Guns and office space are the big deals I get it.

I’m curious if the clustering will affect us in the courts. We’ve always been somewhat shielded by the Governor’s BS. I haven’t heard any talk of this, but our management here is full of surprises.

Glad to see you finally get it. Yes infringing on citizens constitutional rights is certainly a bigger deal then any amount of economic growth that the piece of scum has created. I honestly hope the piece of shit gets run over by a bus.

hate to break if to you but becoming the governor was the start of his presidential campaign.

this governor started the state as a lead in bring nanotechnology here? Interesting.

Does anyone know who has uppers (stripped) in stock right now?

Try essential arms.

I have one stripped a3 Daniel defense upper coated in Armor Black Cerakote.

$150 cash only. If interested shoot me a message

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2AyYZ8KFqY”]RON PAUL ROCKIN AN AR-15 - 1989 - YouTube[/ame]

http://i.imgur.com/i7CxicF.jpg