The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

From their of views, they got fucked by NY, they should get the fuck out before they get fucked even further.

If you’re a gun lover, this state doesn’t seem too friendly to ya. Trying to win this battle is like for some reason fighting to increase the BOC level for intoxication in cars instead of decreasing it. Even if you win a small battle somewhere, at the end of the day overall “the government” will never agree that it’s the right thing to do and will keep moving in it’s direction.

If I wanted legal prostitution and desert climate so I can run a dirt bike in the sand dunes - I would absolutely have to move elsewhere to do or practice those things. If I want to surf and enjoy beach babes all day, I would also absolutely have to move elsewhere to enjoy such things.

State by state laws are the same scenario, if I hate registrations and inspections (and insurance?) I wouldn’t try to change NY, I’d move the fuck to Florida and enjoy 365 day motorcycle riding weather.

KrazyKid - you’re not a criminal until you get caught. FYI.

I love New York, my family lives here. They don’t care for guns, I’ve done nothing wrong. Why should I move? I’d rather stay and fight it as much as I can.

+1

I will not be moving these new laws are unconstitutional and I will continue to protest them. NY is my home and I will not stand idle while the libtards try and run it farther into the ground.

Problem is you might find yourself a minority in this argument.

Which means you either move or live them, and whatever else “the liberal state” will cook up in the future.

Why move? Tons of reasons besides whatever else has been said.

Are you really naive enough to believe the state officials won’t pass anything else in the future that won’t piss you off?

Honestly I think the SAFE act will be the test for what will happen in the rest of the country. If congress rules the law unconstitutional then I honestly think it will be the end for the majority of the federal crap.

Not naive, My family is just more important. I’ll help the cause and fight it till the end, but I’d rather give up my guns then leave and only see my family a handful of times every few years.

Yes this in the gun thread… but the Protest and fight against the SAFE Act is NOT just about gun rights. Directly yes it is, indirectly and I think this is the MUCH more serious point to all this, is the fight for your rights as a citizen of the state of NY and a US citizen. Rushing through spur of the moment initiatives without due process, going proper research (7 round min, they dont even make 7 round clips… perfect example, opps we forgot to exclude police in the ban… another example) and everything else that went along with this act that was PURE WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU (citizens), WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION, YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A VOICE… Utter disrespect shown from the government WE ALLOWED to carry our voice and put our livelihood on the line! It the SAFE act was limiting the type of golf clubs I was allowed in my bag, and the constitution said I was allowed whatever clubs I wanted to have, I would feel %100 the same way I do now, and I dont even golf.

more or less, if they can get away with this… there is NOTHING stopping them from removing your right to look at beach babes, ride dirtbikes, or surf in the hudson river.

Speeding being illegal until you get caught is entirely different than having a $50 10-22 plinking gun with a thumbhole stock that could now land me in fucking jail, make me have to check a box that says YES I WAS CONVICTED OF A CRIME on job applications for the rest of my life, and the negative press I could face for my business or my family. Yes both are illegal, but one just is immoral and simply put, utter fucking bullshit.

the people are soposed to stop laws like this. but if they are soo caught up in work, bills, tv, kids, house chours etc how do they have time to fight for rights?

you see if you do things like everyone else you will not have time. there is only 24hrs each day if you work 8 of them spend 1 hr to get ready 1hr to chill after work and then throw in the drive and eating food. plus pussy you will have no time for anything other than the things i listed. oo and you sleep about 7hrs+.

if your busy chances are you wont give a fuck what they do if it doesnt directly effect you. so thats how they do it. they divide us. gun owners and non gun owners. throw a law out that effects half of us and wait it out until it passes over. then they pass a law that effects the other side and we are like fuck them and they say fuck you.

so its easy to pass unjust laws and laws that dont make sense. look at history we have a bunch of shiot laws that dont make sense. i wonder how my people allowed this??? maybe they were to busy? thats the only answer i have.

Sick concept :excited

http://www.deviantart.com/download/153932669/Brutus_Jr__by_YoitisI.jpg

/\ no pic showing up

Fixed?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs4icQ-ViGHtuIpwX_HDqyagTyjZUJGSoZqIhgu5wfyHbXUzcd

http://www.gameartisans.org/user_uploads/portfolios/uploaded_artwork/17-1276177557-artwork.jpg

the pic is showing up, now i want one

12gauge?

talk about a hand cannon

20mm, its just a drawing done in photoshop.

youtu.be/bLBpo9ztc6s

I want this.

Oh come the fuck on, its fake?

"My entry for the Bad-ass Gun Challenge at the ArtOrder blog. The challenge was to design a bad-ass beefy handgun that looked operational and had a skull incorporated in the design.

I decided to go for a slightly Hellboy-ish kind of design by taking a small gun and putting a large caliber round in it. I suspect this thing would jam at the second or third round already if it works at all (and would have a hell of a kickback when fired…).

Painted from scratch in Photoshop. "

LOlz at trying to CCW that thing in NY if it was real.

“sir, um, you’re printing just a wee bit there…” :lol

http://funnyshare.org/s/15/61815-Safety-from-my-Bushmaster-AR15-Pew-pew-pew-bad-guy.jpg

Finally got a chance to go shoot my Remington 700. I fucking love it.

Shot a bunch of stuff. My .308, 10/22, 9mm carbine, an AR015, a Rem 870, and a S&W 15-22. Liked the .308 the best. Looking forward to going again, once I find someplace that has .308 in stock.