The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

and some more bam!! fuck nys

Yeah, they apparently got the warrants for the raid on terms to look for suspicious explosives due to what was shown on YT. Someone said in another forum that you have to be careful now with what you put on the net. touching off a gallon of gasoline in the back of a shitbox car while shooting at it with tracer ammunition may just rile up the local authorities enough to come a knocking.

He’s clean, deals with local FFL’s for the class 3 weapons he uses in his videos, and despite lack of eye/ear protection in some vids he’s good to go IMO.

Just thought you’d get a kick out of it…

While that’s great and all, I’m definitely not moving to bumbfuck georgia to use my guns :lol If i’m trucking, I’m going to Texas :smiley:

steers and queers

Nothing wrong with some chaps, cowboy.

Hope none of you guys were prescribed an anxiety drug at one point in time.

I fucking told you people ITS, DCJS and other nys agencies are working on software to cross reference shit and start taking your shit away. They dont give a fuck where the info comes from, or how they get it. Illegal or not. Every action they make is done in hast with no forethought. Just like an immature little kid… “I WANT MY ICECREAM NOW!”. Then when the mistakes come out they try to deal with them after the fact.

I hope the people already in the legal battle over this win the case and sue the FUCK out of CUMOMO and any single person who authorized this action for illegally confiscating their protected personal health information.

Its getting worse. Everywhere you read about this stuff. Its gone from “We need to stand up and petition, rally and spread the word”, to “I am locked and loaded, ready to fight”. I bet end of the summer we see shit start to hit the fan, then Jan 15th all hell breaks loose.

^ yup saw that…its only the beginning

Yet you can tell one of those whiny ass liberal bitches she might lose her right to have an abortion during the next presidential term and the world turns inside out. Own a gun? Nope. Fuck you, you’re a piece of shit.

Its like all these sheep on facebook who made their profile pic the red square with the pink equal sign for gay marriage rights or whatever. Everyones profile pic is the same. For a day everyone looked the same. Who the fuck wants to live in a world where everyone is the same and equal? Im not like anyone else and no one else is like me. Liberals claim to be so open minded yet can’t get past the fact everyone has different views and different hobbies, such as firearms. Lets all dress the same, act the same, make the same amount of money, and have zero unique creativity or points of views. Sounds like an awesome fucking place. The fucking blind leading the blind.

Remove political parties; no more republicans, democrats, left, right, liberal, conservative, tea party, …

remove all that bullshit. Forget all the “well the person in my party said he’s doing this and thinking this way, so I have to also”.

we are all fucking human. Make a choice in your own fucking brain, and live your life like that. There is a big difference between supporting common ideas and being ignorant to outside influence.

So what exactly do you think they are they trying to accomplish bu affecting 5% of Pistol owners and maybe 1% of gun owners overall?

Replace guns with, I don’t know… cars, motorcycles, fishing rods, or ffs any other material possession.

It’s not right that they can on a whim change a law in such a way that it open the doors up to include thousands of people that haven’t been a threat to society prior to the change, then as they see fit start confiscating information to use as leverage and evidence to convict the people based on the law change.

I would be just as pissed off if DEC changed the fishing laws to say you are only allowed 7 hooks on a lure, and those lures I have used for year prior with no problem were now illegal and could land me in jail. Or they changed the law to make it illegal to fish under some prescription drugs, and then they took personal confidential information from my health records saying I was prescribed anxiety pills 14 years ago when my parents were killed or something, took my fishing license away for life and confiscated my fishing rods. It’s the same shit… just not guns. Point still stands.

What point? Almost every gun owner I’ve talked to is against mentally unstable people owning guns, just none of them could think of a way to implement that.

And don’t bring Cuomo’s stupid law into this as it has nothing to do with Assault Weapons unless you can point me otherwise.

the safe act isnt only about assault weapons. In it, it references stiffer penalties for people who commit crimes and are mentally messed up, and IRC (havnt looked at it verbatim in a while) made it harder to legally get any type of firearm if your have mental issues. As in, let those people commit the crimes on anxiety pills and let them face stiffer penalties. Let those people get denied a nics check if they try to get a new gun now. I 100% understand and 100% agree with that. However, (what it seems like) taking confidential information un-lawfully to fish for convictions because of the change in the law is not only illegal, but doesn’t follow the safe act’s concept how its written. again, i haven’t looked at that section to pick it with a fine tooth comb so I could be wrong.

And his “window” he was casting his application to cross-reference prescriptions vs pistol permits was 15 years! I can’t even remember where my birthday was celebrated 15 years ago! I can fully understand throwing the book at someone who commits a gun crime ACTIVLY under the influence of those pills, or one trying to get a new gun. But 1 day to 15 years back is a GIANT ASS WINDOW!

Put it this way how many people fought for our freedom and are probably government prescribed for some sort of mental (probably short term) prescription medicine? Probably a ton. If they were legal pistol owners prior to leaving, then come back and need a year or two to get their head back on straight, is it right that they are now technically criminals, and denied the right to own a firearm for the rest of their life??? Thats fucking nuts.

You can’t and never will be able to remove firearms from the “crazy” or “insane”. I can not think of one universal solution to remedy the problem. It’s going to be an issue forever even if the government banned and confiscated every firearm in the US. Someone will always be shot by a gun.

If you can come up with a way to solve the issue and make everyone happy, you’d be a very wealthy an popular person.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/03/justice/texas-sniper-killed

Who says that they can’t own a firearm for the rest of their life? Once again correct me if I’m wrong but bolt action rifles and shotguns still face no legislation from all this.

Just so we are clear… what’s your stance on the general idea of those with mental health issues owning guns. General rule… we can get into semantics once you state your opinion.

Thirdly if many of us became criminals due to the SAFE act, we should have no problem getting whatever guns we want through the infamous criminal black market of guns anyway where all the other law breakers get them, so it’s not really an issue.

Remove gun hating liberals from Texas and remove gun loving people from liberal NY. All will be very happy if they move away from where they hate living.

Concept is simple “Don’t like how “the majority” runs the state by it’s votes and elected officials, then MOVE”

However people feel entitled for the state they live in has to please them, instead of moving.

And one could argue they shouldn’t have to move to enjoy something in the constitution. That’s like segregating the entire US based on religious beliefs or skin color lol.

It’s not called “given happiness” it’s called “the pursuit of happiness”

If I was a Mormon here as opposed to Colorado? I’d be pissed as hell.

If hated Mexicans I sure as hell wouldn’t live in New Mexico.

If you hate the cold = move from NY.

Hate people and tall buildings? Don’t fucking live in New York City.

it’s never your choice where you are born, but it’s your choice to move to find the happiness you deserve.

It’s a beautiful country with many very different states and attitudes. Just cause this state doesn’t serve yours, I’m sure there are plenty of others that will fulfill your demands.

Do I agree with the direction Cuomo is going on guns and how it affects my ownership? Hell no.

Do I care enough about that to lose my friends, lose the state I like and lose my job I love? No… live goes on. I find more happiness in things other than guns.

Edit: Not like NY even makes it hard for you to make a decision to move. High taxes, cold winters, New York City, bad leadership, high cost of living etc. I know people who moved to other states and never looked back.

• once convicted of a crime the gov says no more guns for life. Pistol, bolt action, uzi, rocket launcher or shot gun… nothing.

• My stance is this. Simple really. Apply for new gun with mental issues, denied. thats it. If you already have them. Ohh Well. If you comit a crime with a gun, mentally ill someway, you face the letter of the law. thats it. Ohh Well. You cant and never will stop or prevent stupid.

• Just becasue I am deemed a criminal from the letter of the law through the new safe act, doesnt mean I am a criminal by choice. Choosing to buy black market and act like the new criminal you technically are is not the same as being blindsided like thousands are now. criminal by choice VS getting butt fucked by a bullshit law isnt the same thing. in my mind or morally.

I see your point but one shouldn’t be made or feel like he/she has to move in order to do or practice certain things.

I agree with you there, however. It seems like since December 14th there have been 6-million new gun enthusiasts that came out of the woodwork because it was the cool thing to do. And yes, life does go on. The 900 stupid Facebook picture shares showing how stupid those in government are gets old after the first week.

But on the other hand, there are die hard gun enthusiasts out there that only have guns as their sole hobby or form of entertainment. And you have to be able to put yourself in their shoes and see things from their point of view.