The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

I got my concealed carry here in WA State while im Stationed here and from the time i applied until the time i got the permit was 6 days.

holy fuck, most big bank transactions take longer than that :rofl

Yea i was pretty surprised when i got the mail and it was here lol

new carry…pow

Beautiful gun but ball ammo? What are we doing? Where’s the hornady critical defense?

i was trying to get a 100 year anniversary picture :slight_smile: i almost bought a 1918 production original 1911a1.

yeah buddy! soo sexy

1911s are titttttttaaaaayyyysss

LOVE 1911s when i get a chance ill post up a picture of my Remington 1911 r1

YES.

for good measure

<3

1911’s FTW! :thumbup:rockon

heres my two. Kimber custom covert 2 and Kimber ultra TLE 2. next is either a pro or a custom stainless tle 2.

terrible pic, i know.

Waiting for some other friends to finish with their applications and we’re all going to take our safety course together.

I’m relatively new to guns. I mean, I’ve been around them my entire life. My Father is a big collector. I just never really thought about it, nor was I interested.

I currently only own a Ruger 10/22. It’s fun and cheap to shoot. I’m keeping my eye out for other fun rifles. I have no intentions in building an AR. Yet.

One of my other friends bought a Smith & Wesson M&P15-22. Really nice plinker. But I don’t know if I could spend the money. Currently contemplating a Saiga amongst other rifles.

yeah i miss washington, very gun friendly state.

I went to shoot my new Glock 17 this weekend. Jammed like crazy. Very disappointed. Three people tried shooting with same result. Tried different ammo and with same result.

its new? what gen? id take it back and have it sent out. knock on wood ive had no problems what so ever with my gen 4 g23.

Anyone on here ever take the woods grips off their AK? I want to finish/seal the wood grips on my Draco AK pistol. It looks like they come off easy…

Sure have, cracked them and ended up throwing them away hahahah.

lol, are the new ones easy to get back on?