The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Do it!

me and you need to hang out alot more

:rofl

We need a pic of Singh all decked out like a habibby with towels and shooting blanks from an AK straight up in the air. Would make an epic album cover :lol

Official soundtrack to al Qaeda.

I can picture it now: all new videos al Qaeda sends will have Singh rapping in the background and then at the end it’d say “All music provided by: Dave Singh.”

Would work.

Too bad he’s nowhere to be found when the bill is due.

If I were him I’d be buying everything on CC’s.

:rofl

.50AE Desert Eagle that I bought to resell and is already sold and my Mossberg 500A I just bought that I want to mod the fuck out of. Not sure how I feel about the camo jointz, but whatever…

hey just thought i throw mine in

1938 mosin nagant
saiga .223 converted to an AK with 5 preban 30rd mag
marlin modle 60 .22
hi poin .40 cal carbine

im soooo looking for a cheep shot gun like a Mossberg 500 have cash and looking for local

I just finished doing a lot of work to my Mossberg (shorter barrel, heatstroke, etc). They’re fun guns to fuck with.

Any pics of your Saiga?

Picked up a Ruger 10/22 for plinking and short target stuff, along with a Hogue overmolded rubberized stock, two more 10rd mags, extended auto-bolt release, and a buffer pad. Recoil-less wonder!

Pics of the Mosin?

I love my Mosin awesome gun for as cheap as they are. Russian fury.

yup ill get pics one min
and i lied its a 1933 and for $6 for a 20rd pack of ammo is dirt cheap.

i so need to get my pistol permit

Oooooh nice!

mosins are great. +1 for cheap ammo that is almost the same as a .308 round.

From a brief google search, they are almost identical?

Does Mosin fire the Nato 7.62?

Installed my new Hogue overmolded stock on the 10/22, along with auto bolt release and buffer pad/pin. Feels sooo mch better.

I don’t believe it. Hows the Hogue stock? Pics?