The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Believe it, I was there today dropping the m3 off and saw the .22 myself.

I think it feels great. Lengthof pull over the stock… Stock… Is about 2" longer. It is a bit heavier, but dense rubber weighs more than the cheap wood they use on the OE stocks. For $60, you will not find a better stock.

they fire the 7.62x54R round

My friend located a TEC9 for me :excited
Hopefully the guy takes my offer and decides to sell it.

Its an early model (says TEC9 on the gun, not DC9) and comes with 5 magazines, four 32 round and one 50 round. I have been trying to find one for a loooonnnnggg fucking time.

http://conspiracyx0.tripod.com/weapons/TEC-9.jpg

*Generic intranetz pic

I was looking at one of these. But in 9mm as something fun and cheap to shoot that I can beat on. How do you like it? My “purist” shooting/gun buddies say not to bother with Hi-Point. But how bad can it really be?

i think the only problem i have with this gun is the damn check slap(doesn’t hurt but its annyoing) lol but a little bit of rubber will help

thing has never been cleaned cuz the manule say not till like 500rd or so, very well built. if u get the 9mm its cheaper for the gun and the ammo. i have the 40s&w and yeah u can beat on it pritty good and it comes with a lifetime warranty no ??? asked.

hi point is a good gun dont buy the base version buy the Tactical stock like mine. and it shoots perfect right on.

also how much can u get the 9mm for??? my local shop just got a bunch of 9,40 and 45 in stock, but yeah if u want to shoot cheep than get 9mm(wish i had)40 s&w 100rd box at walmart is 28.xx and that 100rds (dicks wanted 40 for the same 100rd box) and a 50rd box is 14-on up. 9 mill is soo much cheeper and u can still kill a deer with it.

http://www.hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/index.php

its not the nato 7.62 its a russian version i guess youd call it and as already stated above its 7.62 x54r. so is it the same, no. but it sure is similar.

get a rem 870 mossburg uses plastic parts, and the 870 passes strict military standards, i likr the mossburg saftey position but thats it. prices are pretty close. but if you have money for a real shotgun get a saiga 12 and that will be only shot gun you need. and its reliable ak prooven platform.

damn i want a S12 sooo bad and then get a drum for her. but yeah kinda pricey

I’ve seen them for $250 in some flyers.

I bought 1000 rounds of 9mm last month for about $225 (American Eagle) from bulkammo.com

never can have enough, cheaperthandirt has good deals on shells

heres on for guys with pinned collapsable stocks…

where do you pin it and why? fully extended? half way? etc etc…

Wherever is most comfortable to you should be where it is pinned.

Saiga 12’s won’t be legal for much longer. ATF is conducting an investigation due them being not too “sportsman” like.
Mossberg shotguns will be perfectly fine, and they’re a bit cheaper. If you want a gun that passes strict military standards, get a Benelli M4.

where you pin it depends on the style of the stock. You pin it where its adjusted and comfortable for how you shoot.

Oh snap.

Don’t know why, but was never a fan of them to begin with.

How could you not be a fan of an AK styled gun that shoots shotgun shells? The only thing cooler we be if it shot flaming attack dogs that farted bees.

http://www.snipercompany.com/images/alliancearmament.jpg

Does that shoot flaming attack dogs that farts bees?