The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

damn!!! thats sexy

From left to right. My buddys 12ga, The AK, DPMS M-4, Cetme Battle Rifle, And my SKS, Oh and his 22 and Glock 17 up top.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2s8hfdz.jpg

damn i want your ak

we all need to get together and go shooting

:ponder

This comes to mind if that ever happens V V V V

:ahh

I thought I had more than this, I guess I tend to sell and trade too many lol

Intratec TEC 22, TEC9, and TEC-DC9

they are neat and all, but why so many ****** guns?

Zombiez. :ohnoes
I heard they’re coming…

I personally dont think thats very many. My friends cousin has a walk in gun safe thats hidden in a false wall in his house. He has a large collection. A couple .50 cal sniper rifles and more AR15’s than I can count.

You live in Vermont right?

very nice collection KBB. Now you just need an AR and a big bore long range rifle and your zombie apocalypse ready.

sounds like my buddy from kingston. ARSENAL for sure.

i just have a lowly mossberg 500 .410ga. it shoots stuff. i just got some silver slug for it so im zombie proof now

Indeed.

Thanks, I’m kinda looking at more of a basic equipped AR. Just something with iron sights, top grab handle, and maybe a fixed stock or adjustable. Im not a huge fan of AR’s with 5 different lights, lasers, bipods, etc…too bulky.

Haha, either way they are fun to shoot no matter what you have.

Im mostly done collecting “junk gangster guns” for now. Like I mentioned before, Im going to look more into AR’s and I would really like a custom 1911. Possibly a Wilson or Nighthawk.

dude if the police ever had to come into your home, and saw all of those sketchy rap gangster guns they’d be giving you the eyes for sure :rofl

They’re all legal. :tbu No different than someone owning 50 shotguns.

Arguable lol for sure.

Nobody, nobody goes hunting with a fucking pair of tec9s :rofl

Don’t get me wrong, I can see the attraction, and think it’s awesome. Just saying.

this is why I want to move to VT, but the wife says no.

depends on what your hunting now doesn’t it :ninja

All kidding aside you can never be too prepared.

You’re right, Benny lol. I only target shoot for fun. I could give a fuck less about sitting in the woods waiting for an epic deer to walk by. I would much rather shoot at random shit such as TV’s, water jugs, etc.

If you are willing to pay a $200 tax stamp and be fingerprinted by the ATF it is legal to own a fully automatic or select fire weapon here (Class III)

That’s it, I’m fuckin moving…

nice collection. i need to do a group picture. im still trying to fill my first weapon card for my pistol permit, got eight on there now.

on an other note: a few pages back a few of us talked about the mega tactical trigger. i ordered one and put it in my 24 inch rock river and love the feel. havnt had the oppurtunitie to get out and physically shoot it, but dry firing it, it feels sexyyyy. all my other ar’s all have rock river 2 stages so this was a nice change. i think i will use the mega trigger again on some of my current/future ar builds.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p237/v8lonoma/Mobile%20Uploads/1305935378.jpg

heres a group shot of my ar’s. not the best pic. from left to right

ar57 upper on a spikes tactical colored punisher lower with rock river lpk and 2 stage trigger with a pinned rock river stock

next one is a rock river 5.56/.223 upper on a regular spikes lower with rock river lpk and 2 stage trigger with a pinned rock river stock

next one over is a s&w 5.45x39 (russian ak 74) all factory s&w except it also has a rock river 2 stage. if you notice the middle ones are physically almost the same. same rail and what not, i refer to them as the twins. im going to order two new muzzle brakes and have them both changed and re-pinned and welded.

the one all the way to the right is a 24" inch stainless heavy bull barrel rock river with the mega tactical trigger. waiting on getting a scope, but this one is still unfired.

my current/future builds, are a 14.5" 5.56/.223 build, a 50 beowulf, a 6.8, and a traditional 20" 5.56/.223. not in that order.

all are ny compliant with pinned stocks and pinned muzzle brakes.

anyone ever built an upper? all my builds ive bought complete uppers. however the 14.5 inch build ill be doing the entire thing included building the upper. anyone have any first hand experience doing this?