The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

are these interviews new? or is it an albany/schenectady county thing? i never had an interview with anyone or had any investigation done expect for the FBI back ground.

Well there’s two interviews I know some counties do. One is in the beginning of the process where you meet with an investigator. When the process is almost over, some also have to meet with a county judge. Not always though, depending on county and town.

Rock river AR10, decent unit? I’ve wanted one for some time but will be the first to admit I’m not super gun savvy.

def a good piece adam.

rock river in my mind is great quality. i love their products. i have their lower parts kits in all my ar’s and 2 or 3 of them are full rock river builds that ive done.

i dont have a ar10 yet, but i want one. they are badass. get one.

Best place to buy 500-1000 rounds of 7.62x39? Nothing special, maybe Wolf?

Looking now, forgot about that site

Ammoman.com, free shipping.

buy 25-50 rounds and put them through the gun before buying that much if you haven’t used it before(in that gun) to see how well it functions with the casings. Wolf doesn’t work well in some guns.

Yeah I have a few different types already, Wolf seems to shoot fine for me.

It’s good ammo, we’ve just had some issues with it not ejecting from the breech on a few guns. Can’t beat the price for plinking ammo really.

Rock River makes some very nice firearms. If I had the extra cash I would have bought by now.

Rock River is FTW

All counties require a safety course. I know that much. Renssealer wasn’t too bad. Just had to get approval from judge. Wait was about 8 months I think.

If I shoot my SKS really fast than every once in a while it will start to close the action before the spent casing is fully ejected, not really concerned much about it though. It might just need a good cleaning. That Ammoman.com site is pretty good, probably order from them as they sell in cases of 1000.

Thanks guys

I bought 1000 rounds from bulkammo.com earlier this year for about $200

that gun is hard to jam to begin with. Just did some work to Jon’s here and there’s not much to it to fuck up :slight_smile:

they just got wolf hollow point 7.62 instock today…get it while its still available!

word, blow shit up :excited

WHERE DA GUNS AT MOTHER FUCKERS