The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Just put a deposit down on two handguns.

Springfield XDm .45
SW MP9

if you would have gotten the ruger LC9…we would have been fighting!!

to each his own, but i am not a fan of the LC9! :tbd

one reason would be any self defense/pocket hand gun that doesnt fire a chambered round without a magazine in it is a big no go for me.

where?

I’m going to guess T&V, because they had those guns there.

:facepalm

i can hit the store with a rock and i dont buy from them. prices just seam very high. they seam like douche’s also. just my opinion, anyone have really good luck with them?

I know the owner of the place, and although his prices are usually high, he hooked me up a bit on the handguns. I’m still debating if I wanna stick w/ the MP9 or attempt to switch to a SIG P226. The ability to get pre-ban mags for them is appealing, along with Sig quality and the DAK trigger available for it. Only thing holding me back is that I haven’t held one to see how it fits in my hand.

There handgun prices seem pretty comparable to other local shops. There AR prices are in the middle, they usually order ones with useless options and there used gun prices arent bad but the used inventory is really small. Their ammo prices are really high though. They will haggle a little and price match sometimes.

Stick with the MP9. You don’t clean your guns and the SIG is a maintenance whore. MP9 will suit you quite well.

ahh gotcha. maybe ill give them a try one of these times.

let him change his mind and buy the sig. when it breaks or doesn’t work right due to his laziness to clean and do proper maintenance I can buy it for 50-75% off and fix and give it a proper existence.

You act like I’d actually sell it to you anyways. You’re not that good of a lowballer Jon, good try though.

id buy it before jvg does!!!

plus i give better hj’s!

So if i currently live in Wa but maintain an address in NY can i apply for the carry permit before i come home in May ?

i believe that all depends on whether or not you have a NYS drivers license or not.

I sure do

from my understanding, as long as you still have a NYS license and are receiving mail to the address that is on the license, you shouldnt have any issues.

i am not familiar with the NYS laws regarding non-resident carry permits.

Only because you use some nice lotion. St. Ives owns.

Yep. The only issue you may have is the pistol safety course. You will prolly have to be here to do it in the county of you live in.

you will still have to take a safety course accepted in you county as well as be available for interview with the local police to turn in you paper work and then the waiting begins.