The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

The guns adam and I saw yesterday have nothing on what anyone thats posted in this has and maybe even collectively as a whole. Who thought going to time a crappy p-car motor could lead to such a discovery.

That crappy P-car motor is worth more than any single one thing you own, except maybe Meg but you don’t really own her now do ya :D. But yes…big room full of epic guns that I could have been blindfolded and asked to pick one to keep and no matter which one it was I would have been very happy!

M1919 was the shit though. So was the Barret 416 leaning up against the wall, and his Porsche tool box… Drawer #1- sockets, drawer #2 -torque wrenches, Drawer # 3 -loaded Glock G29 :lol

il take pics and come up with my prices at work tonight, then ill post an ad in the market place tommorow:)

cool, ill be keeping my eye open.

my only issue is i have no idea what to ask now… im trying to find a place that says what my guns are going for used? and then i can keep it a lil lower than that…

what do you have for sale? you can usually find them on gunbroker, or price them new somewheres and subtract from it.

with guns it can be a lot about condition esp if they are old or have some military history. Post them up in here and I can give you a range of what they may be worth.

Just picked this up:
http://www.trijicon.com/images/product_additionals/TA31RCO-M4CP_additional_popup_1.jpg

Got it for a good deal, only has a couple scratches on the body but the tritium and glass are minty. Winning.

dibs when you go to sell it

For a profit.

all of my guns are less than a year old, saiga 7.62x39 only shot 30rds, highpoint .40cal S&W W/tactical flashlight less that 5rds shot, moosberg 500a 12ga about 50rds thru that… Wanted to collect and shoot, no one wants to shoot with me, so im bored with them sitting in cases doing nothing… some others i got 2.

what r u looking for the hipoint and saiga??? lol i have all the guns u have lol but have the saiga .223 that i converted and just sold the hipoint.

to be honest im not sure yet, im gonna look into it right this min because ive recieved IMs on the saiga as well lol ill post a thread before the end of the day:)

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?p=896374#post896374

:excited

Did u get my pm?

I just have a Kahr cw40 for carry. Traded my Smith and Wesson BG 380 for it. It’s really accurate and I can carry it just as easily as the BG380. I’m more accurate with it than my G22 by far. Also have a 10/22.

Getting a 700 SPS tac. next month

ffl’s… who do you use, and how much do they charge for transfers? thanks.

I use T&V, and almost everyone around here charges $50.

I use B&J or Zacks if i dont mind driving out to round lake. All are $50. I heard that zacks charges $25 if its a gun they dont have or cant get. I probably wont use B&J anymore as they received 2 guns for transfer and lost one now im frustrated an no one will take accountability.