The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

nice work. cossey said you were going to be busy monday!

This one wasn’t as bad because I lucked out and his receiver had the trigger hole punched out already underneath the old trigger guard plate. Just had to cut the grip nut hole. They say the .5.56 versions are 50/50 to have them cut out, but that with the 7.62(this one) you’re lucky if it’s 1 out of 500 that are punched.

Going to shoot it tomorrow :ohnoes Had to touch up the AK mags a little on the catch to lock into the receiver and didn’t want to shoot in the rain.

still have the war wound in the stock?

Thanks for the offer man, appreciate it. Where did you get your solo?

M+P’s have a pretty good following, surprised you feel that way.

just picked up a new firearm this morning. Winter is usually the time i save money but the price on this was too good to pass up.

What’d you get black man?

Oakwood trading post in troy. It’s a sister store to American shooters supply. They’ve had one or two come through the store. Guns inc has had a few (An other sister store).

They are tough to get but like I said before they are everything they are cracked up to be. Same amount of rounds as an lcp, cept 9 not .380. External thumb safety, beautiful triggers.

As far as m&p would I get one for plinking maybe, but carry… I don’t think so. Glocks to me are much more proven. To me they feel better look better can shoot them better etc.

I’m willing to bet more people have issues with m&p than glocks, that’s what my point is. I know my glocks are going to go bang everytime.

Colt M1911. problem solved.

Did you get m1911 from a video game? Why is the colt 1911 so superior? Do you have a permit? Have you shot a glock? Or a colt m1911? Because I believe you know absolutely nothing about guns.

I mean you said a 22 short was a 9mm, not to mention you said number ten was some sort of blank.

i have fired a glock. and a 1911. i suggested it because it’s known to be reliable and the .45ACP has greater stopping than the average 9mm.
maybe you aren’t using a regular ball 9mm. i dont know.

as to the second part, im an idiot. it looked like it was a crimp cartridge. maybe there was a smudge on my screen.

let me know in a few months when you wanna sell it :lol

ill sell anything if the cash offer is high enough

i will help/assist in building any AR setup for the price of beer.

the daily carry… makes me happy

werd.

double werd!

OH yea!!! Hows your build holding up?

it still fires. made a few changes since u saw it last!

now has a fixed stock

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/kicklow/IMAG0145.jpg

Only couple days left in the “gun game” play if you wish, won’t cost you a thing but your time and maybe some brain cells…

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=27565

PM me your answers if you want them sight unseen until the end.

Needs better pistol grip I have extras