The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

that, my good sir, is what she said.

premises only is the same application as the concealed carry permit. might as well get the conceal permit. get a shotgun for now, while waiting for your permit. its worth getting to have.

partially right, but also partially wrong. three different permits, concealed carry (most common), possess/carry during employment, and posses on premises (means literally premises only, and two and from gun shop obviously would be allowed, other than that pretty much premises only)

it is all the same application so for the most part id say 90% or better all apply for the concealed carry.

+1 ive heard rumors of what hes talking about with mossbergs, i think its the older mossbergs. newer ones (within 5 or so years id say) are pretty reliable. cant go wrong with an rem 870 or a moss 500 at this point its just got a different name on it really.

ive shot both and owned a couple 500’s myself.

I thought when you’re filling out the paperwork, you’re SUPPOSED to check “concealed carry” no matter what? I’ve even heard of some places already having it checked off for you when you pick your paperwork up to fill out.

And hey, go add to my iTrader rating on NYF lol.

concealed is the most common but there is two other permits lol…

and rating left.

crosslink from NY firearms for 97CAVY

http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/firearms-sale/24546-mossberg-500-persuader-12-gauge.html

lets do a group buy on body armor. whos down?

I am if we can work the logistics out. I might be interested, what kind of a price and what product exactly?

WTF you want body armor for lol.

Side note: Selling my Saiga 7.62 converted to AK. See ad in classifieds.

[quote=Cossey;938214]WTF you want body armor for lol.

same reason we all “need” ARs and the other tactical weapons we like to collect. For the hell of it.

give me one good reason i shouldnt want it.

idk, i honestly just started looking into it lol.

Tou che.

If we’re ever in a battle together, I am standing behind you.

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=29320

for those that didnt see it yet.

#1. I catch you with a ballistic tip 300Wsm, it won’t matter what you’re wearing :lol

It’s not WSM lol. WSM = Winchester Short Mag.

You have .300 WinMag, which is all the way to left. Then .300WSM, .308, and .223.

I have a Wsm, not win mag

Ohhhhh, I thought you went big boy and got WinMag for some reason.

I LOVE short mags.

You’d have a rifle in every caliber ever made if you could lol.

Not every, but Ill continue to add until I have most.