The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

The one you have the pics of above?

What ya looking to get for it?

Almost in the ballpark for my upper. Then all you need is to buy or build a lower when you can.

Does anyone here know somebody looking to sell an AK-47, converted saiga, or an sks?

How much you looking to spend? I’ve noticed a run on Saiga’s lately practically out of stock everywhere. Theres and online retailer with a fresh load of Arsenal Ak’s and Arsenal Saiga Converted AK’s

I haven’t been shopping around enough to have a price range. It’s gonna depend on how much I end up dropping on the daily to fix it. I saw a few in want ads for around $700-$800, but was told closer to $500 is a how much they usually go for(speaking of the saiga’s). Who’s the online retailer?

Saiga’s or converted Saiga’s? Because $500 for a converted Saiga is a STEAL. Seriously. $650-$750 is the average price for a VGC Converted Saiga(ak47)

Just sold one cheapie…lol

Was supposed to get my 1000rnds delivered from UPS today, been sitting here all morning, decided to track it and it tells me its already been delivered. Went outside, checked the entire house, and all the surrounding houses and nothing. The odd thing is, in the tracking status, it never says “out for delivery” only that it arrived at latham on saturday morning and then just “delivered”

Called UPS, they told me there was nothing I could do and I had to call the shipper, called them and they told me it could take over a week to get things sorted. WTF!

Who’d you order through?

Aimsurplus

Weird. I’ve never had any issues with them. You live in house, apartment, etc?
Get on the phone w/ UPS/FedEx ASAP and get it sorted out. I’ve heard Aim’s service is excellent but I’ve never had to get ahold of them.

I live in a house. Called UPS right away and they said there was nothing I could do I had to contact the shipper

AIM seemed very helpful, but said its going to take a few days to get things figured out

I would sell my a.k , p.m me if interezted .

Who made the ak? Got a pic?

are you kidding me? selling already, lmao.

Everything is for sale man

how much?

My ammo mysteriously showed up on my doorstep sometime between 6:45 and 8 tonight, but yet the tracking still shows it was delivered a little after 11 this morning. Fucking ups!

if john is selling the ak already then I have another 30 round preban ak mag forsale

Had I of known that I woulda just kept it lol