The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

where did you get your 5.56 on strippers?

Aimsurplus or Cheaperthandirt.

Aim doesn’t have any in stock right now though.

midwayusa.com Federal Lake City 5.56 on stripper clips in an ammo can. Great ammo I love it.

You don’t want me to count how much ammunition is at my dads. Actually I don’t want to count it. I had to move it downstairs to the one spare room cleaning out the spare bedroom upstairs when he busted his back. Took me a solid hour easy to get it all down there and that was just packing it up in lots of about 30-40lbs a trip.

If there is a definition of too much ammo, my dad may have surpassed it awhile back.

Does ammo have a recommended shelf life?

Depends on where and how you store it. If you keep it in a temperate climate with low moisture it will store for all intents and purposes indefinitely. Kept too cold, around moisture, too hot, etc it’s life degrades quite a bit.

Good to know! After JVG showing me a few of his collection it makes me want to grab an ar-15 for the hell of it. One of those with a bump stock would be a good addition i think!

I have a nice gas/piston urban camo ar that will treat you right forever. Low maintenance too. Only one you’ll ever need. Doesn’t get any better than a gas/piston system.

Just so you can keep it fresh in your mind.

The one ya showed me, right? Was a very nice firearm.

I guess I have to decide how much money I really want to spend haha. FUCK!

Ill throw in a nice refinished 20 round preban magazine or a unused 30 round USGI 30 Rounder

Is the Kel-tec PLR-16 Nys legal?

If it doesn’t weigh over 50 ounces, yes. Handguns with a detachable magazine that is not in the grip can only weigh 50 ounces before being classified as an assault weapon. This rules out most/all AR/AK pistols.

According to their site, the pistol weighs 3.42lbs, so 54.72lbs. Not legal.

Oh fuck my ass!! What if you lighten it up somehow, or does it have to be that way from the factory?

[quote=JVG;939213]I have a nice gas/piston urban camo ar that will treat you right forever. Low maintenance too. Only one you’ll ever need. Doesn’t get any better than a gas/piston system.

Just so you can keep it fresh in your mind.

Have do disagree ARs are like crack once you own one your have to have more. I believe your collection would be a perfect example of that.

Yes JVG has quite a few nice ARs

I did state need. Want is a completely different word.

[quote=“JVG,post:7,topic:48164"”]

:lol

Need and want come hand in hand in the world of firearms. Much like dog and barking, or girlffriend/wife and :blahblah

Who wants to buy a gas/piston AR15 with 50 rounds at most through it. I need funds to buy an M1A or Socom 16 asap.

for $400 i will lol