The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

let me know the price on that rifle.

I just sell what I don’t use. No point in having money tied up in something that’s not ever being used. Hence why I don’t consider myself a gun collector lol.

yep

This lol.

I’d like to get $625 for the rifle without optics. Paid almost $1100 for the whole setup less than a month ago…lol

And I’ll throw in ~20rds which was about $40

jesus, what gun shop reamed your asshole out on selling you that.

B&J, paid $699 for the rifle iirc, and $240 for the scope, plus tax etc.

I guess everyone missed where I said busting balls at the bottom of the post. Ohwell :dunno

Nah I saw it lol

remington 700 for sale

Anybody interested in organizing a shift get together and shoot day in another month or 2 when the weather is nicer?

Would love it! Still havent got out to shoot the gun I got from cossey the other day yet

FML still cant afford a fucking gun

Fuck, ive spent quite a bit in the past few days on just a gun and bought 1000rnds of ammo for it

marriage will do that to you if you let it

thats nothing. i spent so much on guns in 2011 that it almost mad me physically ill when i added it all up. then i looked at my gun cabinet and smiled. all was better and i do it all over again.

I havent even fired the damn thing yet and its made me want to buy more.

Went to b & j to buy a little bit of ammo to hold me over and almost walked out of there with a shotgun

shotguns get old quick. I sold mine except for the o/u double barrel for clay shooting

Gun ownership is insanely addictive…

I’m currently putting all ammo and spare parts in my new cabinent… One can never have too much ammo, magazines, and shooting supplies. I’ll give an approximate ammo count once it’s all complete. Gotta get logistical up in this bitch.

~3,120 5.56
~315 7.62x39
420 .308
780 .45ACP
150 12ga 00 buck
~1,250 .22

So around 6,000 rounds total. I also got 900 more rounds of 5.56 on the way.

I’m pretty happy. Need more 7.62x39 though.