The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Nice pick ups!

We should bring both our Mosins out to shoot some day. They are a blast!

Wheres the best place, either locally or the net to buy magazines?? It’s been a while…

What type of magazines you looking for? I would NEVER buy ANY pre-ban magazines from any local gun store as they all seem to ask $30. I get my pre-ban AR mags for $13-18 from people selling online and I got my pre-ban AK mags for $13 each from Copes Distributing.

-Cossey

I got a 10 pack of AK mags for $120 online and a 10 pack of orlite ar mags for like $100

Springfield XD 40

orlite mags are cheap. They are usually pretty beat. They are pretty junky. Look for steel or aluminum Colt or adventure line 20 round mag and USGI 30 rounders. best quality and you’ll never have feed issues. The plastic mags and mags with plast followers were down to the point they dont hold the bolt open when the last round is fired.

Got this nice Leupold VX-1 3x-9x scope for my birthday, cant wait to put it on my shotgun. I can’t believe how clear it is.

Yeah, I noticed they aren’t the best quality. Where would you suggest looking if I was looking for 10 30 rounders?

If your set on composite mags I’m very happy with the thermolds I purchased from a NY firearms member a year ago. They are stock and so far no issues at all.

not really set on anything, I just found a decent deal on them and jumped on them. Im open to anything as long as im not paying a shitload per mag!

New rifle 1 of 3 came in today. Can’t wait to shoot this thing tomorrow afternoon.

Springfield M1A Loaded Edition
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/jgdynasty/2012-03-05_19-34-58_272.jpg

would look tits with a wood stock!

Bad ass! glad I could donate towards it haha

thats where all those funds go.

Got about 400 rounds of 308 to go through Jon so get shooting :rofl

It is offered in a wood stock, JVG just prefers the polymer.

Polymer>wood imo!

Picked up this 12ga from Dicks the other day. Pardner Pump.

for the $ those are great guns IMO.