The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Lol, def the pictures. Piss poor lighting here at home for the photos. May be a .22lr, but it’s not a toy.

Check the thread I linked to if bored, you’ll see the work into it.

You ended up building THAT out of the gun I saw? :wow

I might just steal and repost that build thread here :ninja

Epic@!

Enjoy 10 minutes of some of the most epic video you’ve ever seen

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfDoQwIAaXg[/ame]

Looks great Adam! It’s just a .22 though?

repost, adam posted that somewhere on here before :skid

With 1700+ replies reposts are allowed :skid

Yeah, .22LR. Wanted one so i can shoot at times and not blow through $50 in ammo in ten minutes. Also wanted one so I can get the wife into shooting. she’s a bit apprehensive about the recoil, so I’ll start her on this and move he up to an AR later.

I’m trying to finish up your shotgun today BTW

:number1

Well, after I sold my HK USC, two hours later I bought this (even though I said I never would):

Bushmaster ACR…
I based my original opinions after reading various reviews online, and after handling one for the first time, I can say this is a perfect example of why you should take things you read online with a grain of salt.

Very nice rifle Cossey, I wish there was somebody up this way that delt in tactical firearms, but we only have Gander Mountain. What caliber did you get 5.56?

Yea, it’s 5.56. When they finally come out w/ the caliber conversion kits I’ll prolly pick up a 6.8 kit (if not oo expensive) since I have an AR that shoots that as well.

The thing I enjoy is that with both the SCAR and the ACR (moreso the ACR), there isn’t a huge aftermarket for them, so I won’t be blowing money on upgrades and what not. Geissele makes a 2-stage trigger for both of the guns, but the SCAR version is effing $400. The ACR is only $260, which isn’t bad. I haven’t even shot it yet so who knows what I’ll think of the trigger. Plus I think I’d prefer sticking with a single-stage trigger for the time being.

Just shoot the damn thing. You’ll probably sell one or the other, if not both in under a year anyway :lol

• rep. lol.

adam the gsg looks sexy.

@ cossey, nice pick up!

The ACR is by far my favorite of all the battle rifles bar none, even in 5.56

Oh and I’ve already had offers to buy the GSG :rofl JVG even upped and asked what I could trade him to get it back the other day :lol

Shoots quite nice now. I’m going to buy a cheap 3-9 power Barska IR scope for it as while the ACOG looking redot on it looks cool I want to be able to shoot out a little farther with some zoom

I bought a Century Wasr-10 a few monthes ago. Just spot welded my new RPK muzzle brake on it today plus I got some other junk for it. This gun is probably the best i’ve ever got for the money. I’d actually still have been happy with if I paid twice as much for it (minus the crappy plywood looking stock and flimsy ass grip that comes on them when new). BTW everyone who has ever picked it up says that Hogue pistol grip is by far the best feeling grip ever made.

Must be “spot” welded in four visible locations, silver soldered at the seam(AKA brazed), OR drilled and pinned and have the pin head welded over otherwise it’s a felony if you get caught by an LEO having a bad day.

Just a FYI if you didn’t know otherwise.

The original one was only spot welded in one spot when I bought it. Is that only a requirement for replacements?

I didnt want to seam weld it the whole way because then i’d never be able to take the front sight or gas block off.

It’s mandated by NYS AWB protocol. Unfortunately, yes, it MUST be done in one of the manners listed in the law.

just ordered ameriglo operator pro’s for my carry gun they look pretty nice anyone else have them or trijicon hd’s

i was going to get the ghost rign night sights but i decided not to…

dont know if any of you are into out of state handgun permits or not, but passing it along anyways.

http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/firearms-training-wny/28736-ut-fl-az-class-being-held-ftwny-north-albany-area.html#

it is my knowledge that you do NOT need a ny pistol permit to get any of those ut-fl-az permits although these wont allow you to carry in ny but if your still waiting for your ny one you can still take this one. im reserved pending as idk which one im doing yet but i am going to one of the two. they are about half full already and hold around 30 seats per class.

ny, ut, fl, az will give you access to carry in 38 states including nevada.

the national recip law could pass, but im doubting itll be soon and im guessing a few years at least.