The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Still don’t believe she’s British :lol

Just bought an SKS after seeing the miami zombie shit. Has a synthetic sporter stock because the factory wood stocks were too short for me.

good rifle. they tend to eat the cheap shit ammo(steel case, corrosive primer) better than the brass. good because you can buy it buy the crate @ zacks for cheapo and blow lots of shit up :d

Good to know. Do you know how easy it to convert to detachable magazines? Not AK mags, SKS mags.

Where is the best places around here to start shopping for a glock? Out on the west coast you could pick up a Glock 17 for around 425 450 brand new. What are the prices like here ?

<3 my SKS.

As Adam said, Zack’s has some nice MFS zinc-plated steel cased non-corrosive ammo 500rds for $150-170. My SKS loves it. Plus, it’s non-corrosive so you don’t have to be a Nazi about cleaning it immediately after shooting.

I wouldn’t worry about detachable mags on it. If you convert it to accept detachable mags, you’ll be limited to running 10 round mags until you make the gun 922r compliant. Look up online the parts needed, as I never looked into it. I like the factory non-detachable mag on it because it feeds reliably.

Check out Firefly Firearms (guy runs it out of his house) in Schenectady. If you’re on NYFirearms, he’s on there. He also has a Facebook page. His prices are really good on the Gen 3 stuff from what I understand, not sure about Gen 4. B&J also has good Glock prices.

My Dad gets 20% off anything from Cabela’s so I’ll just order in bulk through him. Best hookup ever.

I’ll just get a bunch of stripper clips for now. I don’t care about the hi cap mags. I just want a buch of detachable 10 rounders.

The mag coversion for the rifle works better on the poly stocks than the wood. Iirc jug has one unless he sold it already. Doesn’t fit his SMS well(wood stock) and didn’t want to hack the original stock to suit

american shooter supply(former b&j), oakwood trading post on oakwood ave, guns inc are all $525 + tax on regular frame glocks. gen 3 or 4 doesnt matter with plenty in stock.

firefly on nyfirearms has a decent price if i remember, but availability was an issue. for some reason he couldnt get me a gen 4 when i requested it not that long ago. like cossey said, his gen 3 price isnt that bad.

FL/UT/AZ pistol permit class tomorrow :number1

Who is “Jug?”

Found out a few days ago my pistol permit went through, can’t wait to get back and start adding to the collection!!!

so I have 600 bucks and am looking for something fun to shoot ideas please!

What’s your ammo budget? lol

Prices have gone up on ammo and guns already. Gotta love election years.

Looking either 7.62 .223/5.56

guessing he meant jvg

I have a nice rifle that is under your budget and cheap to shoot . P.m me your phone number and ill send u pics . As I’m lookin to move this one and buy a new .308

Pm cautiously sent haha

Lol

I might have to get a license just to own an ACR :excited

you don’t need a license to own long guns only pistols. Now go out and exercise your 2A rights.