The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

You have problems my friend…

So sick

anybody here have any experience with PMC xtac 5.56 ammo? I was going to get some lake city, but it’s out of stock everywhere and CTD only has tracer ammo which I don’t want.

I thought the ACR fell under assault rifle? I was reading some government site that said I needed a license for one.:dunno
I know what I’m getting for Christmas. :lmao

I stock form it falls under the communist NYS “assault weapons” clause. Cossey had to have his sent to a licensed FFL and brought into NYS compliance. He posted a list of the mods to the rifle earlier in the thread.

link to nyfirearms for the NYS gun laws

I’ve used it, it’s good to go.

You’re good to go with an ACR. Just needs to be made NYS legal, which means pinning the stock (if it has a folding/collapsing, some don’t, like mine) and pinning a muzzle brake on instead of a flash hider.

You’re thinking of the SCAR I bought. The ACR I got from B&J already legalized.

I FINALLY am purchasing a gun.

Good lord all these rules.:wow

even in ny the license your describing doesnt exist. its really just a tax stamp. but like mentioned acr is a legal long gun.

picked these up today

M1 garand
M1 carbine
mosin nagant w/ scope
7.9 mauser

also aquired an SKS but no pic

Sent you a PM lol.

Not sure if the Mobil link will work.

If not google “pipe bomb girl”

Nice M1 Carbine!

Wife material

thanks just ordered some ammo for that, the garand and the ARs. Freakin prices are going up again :banghead thank you aim surplus

Wish I could have half the shit we use down here back in Ny. 3rd burst 14.5" M4, 240B, M203, M249, etc. Get to play with the 50 cal in a few weeks at camp bullis, pumped about that!!

i’ve shot a barrett…it almost hurts to stand behind i when someone else is shooting, but its not bad at all when you shoot.

Don’t stand in the blast wave and it’s not bad. you need to be directly behind the rifle, directly behind the shooter, or ~2yds directly across from the brake. any other place within the blast radius and you’re just asking for punishment.

Anyone have a s.k.s or a.k ??? Had one lined up but was a pile of shit

thought you bought singh’s