The Official NYSpeed bowling team/s

where’s Don this week?? He can bowl this time. And Jrex too.

Don might be at Rally NY as well…

i cant make it to the rally. we are moving the horses to the new farm this weekend :frowning:

so i will be bowling with jordan (aka my bitch), and i assume X and josh. is mr jrex going to be there, or is he going to the rally?

we’ll have more beer than the farm, I promise.

speaking of beer, i did a side job for someone yesterday, and they paid me 3 30 packs :slight_smile:

I can’t afford rally either.

I’ll be bowling, and not drinking :eek: I have this bad feeling I can’t go without a beer for a week, so I’m trying Monday to Monday. I guess our beer fund will be a few pitchers shy this week.

X…

i will make it easy and not drink this week with you. i could use a day off :slight_smile:

so you’re bowling?

I’ll bowl this week

rally > bowling you fags

so are you going to come and move 1 farm full of horses to anther farm for me this weekend?

if so, then i will go to the rally in your place :slight_smile:

what is there to afford? I am guessing you plan on eating while you sit home, so that leaves, what some gas money for whoever drives you and a few bones for the camping?

get your millionare bish to hire some messicans to do it

Maybe JREX, he said he could use a few bucks? :smiley:

X…

i decided today that i am going to retire early and move to mexico (speaking of mexicans)

i can retire 10 years earlier if i do that.

I’ll show you bitch… zer0gays. We’ll see if you can bowl like that tomorrow night.

I won’t be able to make it this week…

i’m not sure if i’ll be able to make it or not either. I have to do some work after work. I’ll have to play it by ear.

Who bowled for me lastweek and how did they do?

crap i wasnt going to come this week either, but looks like i have to now.

I’m in. Especially that X is back on the pain train.