NEED a 4th man for Tuesday Night Bowling Team!

2TurgayZ hurt his wrist jerking off one week before our league was to start…and now i’m scrambling to find a permanent replacement…and it’s proving to be much harder than i thought it would be.

Tuesday nights…lanes go on for practice at 7PM, 15 minutes of practice, national anthem, then 3 games. 4 man teams. $12/week covers bowling and banquets, as well as cash prizes for top teams. Goes about 24 weeks i believe.

At Sunset Lanes on Old French…between Old French/Union and Old French/Clinton, in West Seneca/Cheektowaga.

Don’t have to be GOOD at bowling…but can’t be embarrassingly bad/inconsistent.

hmmmmm…

This sounds like fun. Unfortunately I am embarassingly bad/inconsistent.

im assuming that youre not looking for a 16 year old? haha

This is the DEFINITION of 70’s style bar league too…smoking allowed, mostly large cigars. Drinking and gambling encouraged. Loud music of all kinds…and NO WOMEN/WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS allowed…though strippers are, again…encouraged.

This sounds like fun. Unfortunately, I am embarrassingly bad/inconsistent.

What is considered embarrassingly bad? Points-wise.

There are bowlers in that league averaging from 130’s to 2-teens…as long as your consistent then it’s not a big deal since it’s a handicap league. I tihnk it’s 90% of the difference between average and 230…not certain. Bottom line…consistency is way more important than overall talent.

Paging Micah too…you said “Mayyyyybe” last week and have yet to give me a straight answer. I don’t want to have the league chair have to figure out new averages for a different sub every week, i’d like to just find somebody that can commit to this every week…obviously a week here or there you can’t make isn’t the end of the world, but i don’t want to be the dick rookie with the new team this year that makes the guy in charge figure out averages for a new player every week.

just wondering but how much gambling is going on during this league…just wondering if i can make some money

Typical bowling poker, $1 a game, 1 card for a spare/strike, 2 cards for a double…don’t come here expecting to make back a ton of money, come here expecting the most fun adult oriented bowling experience you’ll ever have without all the saanctioning league bullshit that more “professional” houses make you deal with. This league was started years ago with the rule “no rules” and has been a well kept secret the whole time. Their old house got shut down, and they basically found this house and said “you have no business Tuesdays so let us come do as we please and look the other way and make money…or, continue having no business on Tuesdays” and the owner took the bait.

ahh gotcha… ya im in a league like that on thursdays but my league on friday nights i take home 100 dollars a week or so

I haven’t bowled in months. I am pretty sick at Wii Bowling and the last time I was at the lanes I consistently got like 115-130.

I would give it a shot practicing on $1 game nights and see i I am consistent if you want.

Like i said…as long as you’re somewhat consistent and not a total D i don’t care…

I’m in immediate need for someone for tomorrow night…but more importantly just looking for someone that can COMMIT EVERY TUESDAY…

Haha I am free tomorrow night, just worried about showing up and getting doing consistently horrible. Lol

If you do consistently horrible…that’s fine. As long as you’re CONSISTENT or at least somewhat so. I have off tomorrow all day, if you’re not working i’d be glad to throw a few earlier in the day with ya and throw ya a few pointers.

Again though, i need to stress i’d like to find someone that can commit every week…is that a problem in your case?

can i have a contract and ill bowl for your team?

Andy, how long is the commitment for? Give me a ring man, I could be convinced to drive out for good times.

Sorry mike but looks like Bryan (Boxxa) will be the newest Clown Puncher…it’s a 24 week league…but Bryan said there are several weeks he may not be able to make it, and i’m sure there will be weeks when the other 2 guys won’t be able to make it either, so you’re my first man for a sub when i need one…it’s a blast dude. Didn’t know you were into bowling or i woulda texted ya before posting this up.

hmmm maybe in for subbing if needed