to everyone who has sports "leagues" thru nyspeed

ok now that i have your attention…i know theres a bowling thing goin on, a lax team, our roller hockey team, and a bunch that play ice hockey from time to time… what do you think about a subforum in “lifestyle and entertainment” so that all our threads can go in there?

i thnk ya’ll should get nyspeed jouseys too

oh we do, well the roller hockey team atleast :stuck_out_tongue:

bump for lacrosse jerseys!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/adictd2b00st2/nyspeedjersey.jpg

orange was one of the only colors left to pick from, but it don’t look half bad with the road sign in the background haha

i can get jerseys thru work. we have a joint we order a lot of clothing from.

i think the forum is a good idea.

some of us dont have the road sign :frowning:

also the forum is a good idea

:tup:

I think the subforum is a great idea, and maybe for the laxers, do some reversible tanks for picking teams. i guess just for the people that are on this site would want them but whatever, Id get one.

I think we might wind up with too many sub-forums :gotme:

x…

Sorry I am a noob. Xander have you been out skiing at all. Im curious to see how much your improved since the Killington days.

I’ve been snowboarding. :gotme:

Oh sorry to hear that.

Can we get NYSPEED to sponsor our bowling team? We owe $50 for sponsorship fees we didn’t know about.

:lol: They are gonna keep milking you guys till you’re broke. I think it’s how they wanna get rid of you.

x…

yeah you’re right… “oh sorry guys, but we forgot to charge you the excess beer drinking fee of $200.” “and don’t forget about the shoe rental fee that everyone doesn’t pay per week, thats about $440 so far” I can just see it coming now.

Start using your Business skillz, sorry we agreed on _____ any changes will have to happen in the next season. :wink:

X…

btw im considering starting up a nyspeed softball team =)