The Official Ultra-Ever Dry Product Video - Superhydrophobic and oleophobic coating

Thoughts?

[ame]http://youtu.be/IPM8OR6W6WE[/ame]

great

Wow. That’s awesome. Could be very useful on the garage floor

very inconvenient jizz rag

Heck yeah. Or even on the car/rims. Would decrease the need to wash it as often lol.

I wonder how breathable it is. I could see this being amazing for rain/ski clothing if it won’t give you the feeling of wearing a plastic bag.

This would save Benny a fortune in semen stain removal on all of his personal belongings

It wouldn’t save me anything because I still save all of that

SO.

Fucking.

Expensive.

Curious as to how long the coating lasts or how durable it is. For example on your boots, if you go through a lot of dirt/mud abrasiveness surfaces if it wears off the coating etc…

Two parts… Quart of the bottom part is 65 bucks, Quart of the top part is around 100

Also on clothing how breathable is it? Great if your boots stay clean, but its useless if your feet can’t breathe and you soak the inside with sweat.

just spit my soda across the room lmfao

I actually had a sweatshirt made by Split, that was similar. It had some kind of special fabric treatment made water bead right off it. Tested it with a full supersize McDs cup, so it was that long ago.

That isnt too expensive. You’d shit bricks at the cost of some other platinum cure silicones and resins I’ve had to deal with in the past.

The usefulness of this stuff though is seemingly endless

Spray the bottom of your boat. And no more algae lines on it.

Also curious about abrasion resistance. Could potentially gain a mph if you undercoated a jetski with this. Very valuable in a race. Hm.