The official who's going out tonight thread? *Summer*

word… im deff enjoying this hotels AC

GOTTTT EMMMM!

:wtf

+rep to 6SPD EG
-rep to Murrdog9000

• rep to KRammer

Edit. Fuck you Kramer, you didn’t even rep me. Fuck off.

I dont get it. My apartment is cool right now, just have a fan on. I have ac, but never use it. I used it three days last year. /PJBish rant

I don’t have A/C so makes no difference. I’ll be out on the bike (with full gear :ahh)

+Rep

I’ll pay someone 20 bucks to lick Fizzles ass-crack after he’s been jack/downjacking his dumper in the hot sun for an hour.

that would have to be in the millions

http://www.canoe.ca/AllPopImages-98Degrees/98degrees275x220.jpg

Some cars just dont like the heat either, something to consider.

Idc what anyone says. I’m a pussay and hate it when it’s hot and humid out. I’d rather be next to the pool! I’ve raced my car enough to know that infact like PJB said, it hates warm weather and is inconsistant as shit.

So who got swamp ass down there tonight?

wasnt bad at all. flobby ladude broke into the 13s, car sounds pretty good. trapped pretty good too considering the heat. i saw a 109 almost 110 run before i left.

wayne ran tracEys car. and it ran really well.

a nice, big tire 8 second camaro ATE it into the wall, sucks big time.

I thought slicks werent allowed on wensdays?

That that Camaro crash was crazy! 140+mph straight into the wall:ohnoes

I always ran slicks with my white car. Will continue with the gray one.

you thought they enforced that rule? all cars are suppose to have mufflers too.

LVD tech inspections are a joke.

The only thing theyve ever done when Ive raced there was ask if I had NOS and check my battery hold down.

they didnt even pop my hood last time I went

He just asked what I have ran…I said 13.1 is my best. He just saw I had a helmet and let me go through.

This was on a saturday.

The last time I ran was in '08 and at the beginning of the season I bought a $5 sticker and after that they never checked anything but my helmet.