The official who's going out tonight thread? *Summer*

Damn that suck about the camaro… He ok?

yeah driver was fine, but what a wreck. poor guy.

Wow sweet thread. So what I got out of this is Smoking cant drive his car to save his life and the rest of these fags wont drive their cars

That Camaro wreck was crazy. Glad the guy was OK. Put’s things into perspective.

It doesn’t put anything into perspective except the fact he needs a new car. :facepalm

tech inspection is always good to me.

tech: “that thing gonna run under 14.0?”
me: “If it does I’ll come back and buy you a beer.”
tech: LOLS and is like “Have a good night man.”

^ LOL

:rofl nice!

where did i say slicks in my post? ET Streets come in HUGE sizes too. PV’s nova is a Big tire car, with an ET Street.

Non-radial ET Streets are slicks with a joke of a tread pattern… they are DOT rated, but not REALLY street legal due to tread depth.

the DOT rating is only so people it the DOT classes can run them. they are the same compound as the ET Drags, just have a few grooves in them… same as the Hoosier QTP’s

Check PVs tires out next time. Im pretty sure hes not running the ETs and running more of a pro street type tire to slow the car down so he can run the 10.00 class. Thats what he had on when we were down there a few weekends ago on a Sat T/T. Im not saying he doesn’t have those, cause he does. Just wasn’t running them.

nope. when he was there a few weeks ago(first wed TnT), i looked they are ET Streets. AMD has pictures of him launching it, tires balled up and you can see the grooves.

Im just saying, cause those were the words out of his mouth. I know he had on different tires then he usually runs.

Edit…

Was he running these? I know this is what he ran the one TT and he changed to more of a actually street tire. If u wanna call it that! hahaha

http://photosbyjim.smugmug.com/Competitions/Lebanon-Valley-5-01-2010/12028764_m24Kt#854066999_PYoHe

nope that was the saturday. he had your average bias ply ET street on it. still a big tire though… he was running 10.0x on the tires he was on. told me it was for the class he was in and he was making sure the car went straight and felt stable. seemed to work out

Hey, BUMP! Anyone going to the track tonight? Anyone going to the track tonight with a spare helmet I can borrow?!??!!

Going to track.

Wayne, you can rock my snomobile helmet if you want, no visor.

Wayne I may head up and if I do ill snag one of nicks helmets

what time you guys gonna get there??? I’m leaving right from here so i’ll be there EARLY. I need time to set up the car. Think you guys will be there before the first runs?

Negative, got gay work party till 5:30, I wont be up till around 6:30-7:00.

If you want to swing by my house it’s in the garage, I can give you passcode.

I gotta see whos driving up since I cant. Sprained my ankle so using the clutch is out of the question for me