The Official "Who's going to the lot" tonight Thread

well its raining if it continues, i wont be there

actually, im not going anywhere untill 10 tonight…if people are meeting at exit 8 again, lets meet at 8:45…i will hangout untill 10

i might be out tommorow, suppose to be 50 tommorow :cool

im running UBER low on fuel… might have to pass on the P&R tonight

+1 and its raining so…anybody want to actually go out somewhere tonight…bombers or wings?

Where off exit 8 do you go exactly?

I already ate dinner, but it’s raining so i’m probably going to pass tonight…car’s getting painted this weekend, getting the bottle filled monday afternoon, ready to go monday night :banana :mwahaha

why…whats monday night? lol

his graduation party? :crackup

cool good for you thats a big mile stone in a project build . pics b4 & after?

yea mines below E… thats how i roll.

well nobody went out but me pete and joe hung out and played a little with some black paint ::slight_smile:

is that what you call it? :lol

lol Mark’s car looks sick now i must say :nod

i went to the lot because i was board at 9ish 10ish it was a domestic lot 2 ford mustangs and 2 stock looking chevy cavaliers with rims .

Dont let the chevy badge fool you, there not domestic

the regular die hard Cobra and GT??? were they fondling each other.

yeah that black cobra…kids name is jeff he is such a tool…g/f’s mom bought him the car and every mod that has gone on it

HAHAHA me and Peter were driving home from 1.8t’s house and Peter was like “YO THEYRE AT THE FUCKING LOT” and the kid in the RX-7 and the 2 cavaliers thought they were hot shit :crackup :idiots

it was raining :lol …die-hard lotters right there, they won’t go all the way to exit 8 i can tell you that.

didnt you know…only the cool people go to kohls :haha…were not cool enough for them to come to exit 8