The Official "Who's going to the lot" tonight Thread

have you guys been going every night? i get out of work at 10 or 11 most nights… what time are you at exit 8 till

We’ve been there til about 1030-11 the nights we’ve been out…gets too cold and late…until it stays warmish at night i don’t think anyone will be staying out too late.

so ill see ya all in mid april :confused

not bad out today anyone going out?

where off exit 8?

anyone goin to Wendy’s tonite? If it doesent rain it should be nice

we are still kicked out of kohls right?

:headbang :angry2 :headbang

we were never kicked out of kohls… we were kicked out of Mcdonalds… ahhh i hate inaccurate info being spoken like it’s the truth! :idiots

I wont go to wendys but I will go back to exit 8 tonight…just put the lowering springs on the camaro :banana shes sitting looow lol

What spings did you get?

That was last year… lets meet up at Kohls :banana

yup i still see more people meeting at kohls again this year over the p&r

i wont be around then…

I got RK Sport lowering springs…2" up front, 2" rear…shes sitting perfect…tires are almost tucking the wheel well’s.

I went to Kohls, Wendys, P&R AND Latham farms

I saw NO ONE

I hit up the lot on my lunch break, lol. There was a decent amount of people out there around 10:30ish.

Damn work!
Nick

yeah and when I went to mexico in the back of a certain sti vs a certain s4 there were 150+mph runs, viva las mexico ;D

Haha, me gusta mexico! I can’t believe it was that fast :wow

viva las mexico… :crackup… blue streak ftw

yes… a certain S4 is mighty quick…side by side to 150+…yeeehaw

yeah im suprised it didnt really feel it but then again i was stuffed in the back seat on top of some mcdonalds wrappers :crackup two very nice cars btw

yeah she needs a cleaning inside and out. :idiots

i should of gave ya a tissue who cares about trav’s fries ya still went for a ride so isee ya got no drunk bitches yet mcbitchin :crackup