The Official "Who's going to the lot" tonight Thread

if i show up can i take your cars for a rip? its my goal this year to drive as many cars as possible

You can drive mine if I can drive the civ ;D

the 96? sure thing :nod

uhh yeah… i was thinkin same as AMD… teh bewsted civ :nod

Haha, my s4 to drive a stock civ…sounds fair :tong

nearly :wtf

damnit…I knew I shoulda came out :headbang

yah… u def shoulda… it was fun… the yellow mustang wouldnt run because " i put in an X-PIPE and removed my cats and its running like a second and a half slower than stock right now"…told him $500 to run too… bah… w/e

i gotta give more props to AMD… goddamn… that car is soo cleanly put together and very very fast… i was thoroughly impressed… i mean literally side by side to 150+… thats just nuts.

Thanks man! I still have to test out that race gas setting and get the fuel pump in :nod.

what kind of boost are you seeing?.. i was at about 20-21psi at 4200rpms tonight in 3rd.

4 door sleepers FTW!

It spikes 22ish and holds 17-18.

i hit 21 or so and tapered to 19 by 6800 where i was shifting.

Def evenly matched! Hows it launch?

she launches like the stock clutch thats still in her is too weak to handle the power…lol it overpowers the stock clutch pretty easy… slipped when i went into 5th tonight pretty bad on that 2nd run. saving money for a few things before summer gets into full swing.

Damn, thats no fun. Can I recomend a clutch if don’t already have one picked out? I am running the SouthBend OFE clutch in my S4 and I also had the same clutch in my Probe (I dono if you remember my probe with the gt35r) as well a few other cars I have owned. It drives like a stock car and handles the power beautifuly!

Check it out:
http://www.dxdracingclutches.com/wrxsti.html

im actually leaning towards a full faced spec stg 2+ or a 6puck spec stg 3… i had a spec stg 3 previously and loved it in my last car… that would be more than enough for the sti i think.

The OFE is full faced as well. Just putting in my 02…not too many people know about SouthBend so I am like a missionary for them, haha. I have had nothing but great luck with them and all the cars had over 350ft lbs or torque.

be careful with Spec Clutches, my friend had one in a VR6 turbo and after about 15k miles of everyday driving, with 15passes the pressure plate surface had a nasty ridge and the clutch buttons were down to the rivets. i have an EIP clutch, which is just a resold Clutch-net. but check out the Southbends, AMD IS THE BEST’s car drives like stock, but the clutch is very sturdy