The Official "Who's going to the lot" tonight Thread

nick, im trying to load that wastegate video on to youtube.

Damn work blocks youtube! I’ll have to hook up the laptop.

im sure it is very sturdy, but like i said, ive had experience with a spec sprung hub 6 puck stg 3 in my last car and drove it daily for about 60k miles… never an issue… the only n/a focus i know that could grab rubber in 3rd.

dont work to hard tonight.

side step the clutch much? :nono

nope never side stepped it…7300rpm shifts… in a 117hp 122tq at the wheels focus (as dyno’d at synapse)… cut 15.567 @ 88.90…spin first, spin into 2nd and bark 3rd…lol

SouthBend OFE in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PAkO_YPx9c

what size tires did you have 195-50-15s? and open diff i assume… 88.90, im just into 3rd at that speed ;D… 7500rpm is about 82mph with my tranny.

205/55/15 bf goodrich g-force sports. 3.82:1 final drive ratio in the focus… 3rd gear took me to like…84…it sucked. shifting JUST before the traps always killed it.

my R&P is a 3.67:1 dont now the gear ratios off hand, but 2nd is very long compared to most cars out there, i can see about 35-40mph per gear. going to 7500rpm… havnt taken 5th very far though, but about 115 in 3rd maybe more. ive seen 160 @6200rpm in 5th, pump rev limiter is set to 7500rpm.

ive buried the needle in the sti and kept going… the day she blew up last spring it took 5-10 seconds for the speedo to start reading again after i let off… somewhere in the 174-175 range im guessing. that was 67-6800 rpms in 6th in the STi

• speeds are in kilometers/per hour.

ummm not on my car… def mph. fuck the metric system…lol

My shizz does 500 in R.

500…rpms? :lol

Thats what I said yo. I’ll do a wheelie too…next time.

when i hit my brakes i do endo’s

On my R6? Keep it on two…would ya?!

id like to… i wanna go fast. :thumb

i got pulled over by colonies finest tonight, get this… for stopping at DeNooyer to look at the new evo… pull out and lights on. the douche had me waiting like 20 minutes. said i looked suspicious…yeah right pal. started questioning my plates like i was a criminal.