The Official "Who's going to the lot" tonight Thread

Tardbag. Oh well, he let you go anyway. In the GTi?

i felt like playing NWA, because he was definently a punk with a badge and a gun, was a rookie, his plate under his badge said serving since 2007… come on seriously, dude was like 20-21

yeah i got nothing, just harrassed ya know, i was in the gti, i was doing like 35 when he flipped the lights, and i pulled over and turned the car off before he got out so he wouldnt hear it.

sti vs. S4 action last night :banana

k/20 ya never answered me last night is mom hot or what?

who won

s4 iirc

yea they were even until 6th then the s4 pulled a little ahead thats when travis’s clutch was slipping you could feel it in the car bad but still a good race they were side by side until 150

any numbers/times on the S4???

i think he said like 380 or 390awhp

hence my issue… 4 people in the sti…with a slipping clutch…through a stock exhaust… but excuses are like assholes… everyones got em and they all stink. he pulled me after i hit 6th by about a fender to 1/2 a car and i backed out of it.

ha about the assholes, but still it was still a good race once you get a new clutch and dump 600lbs of people and get your 3" exhaust on that things gonna be fucking fast

yea it was a clean race… the s4 wheighs about 4000lbs with a heavy sub, heavy rs4 rims and a full spare so we were probably about the same weight if not more… he still needs a fuel pump which he doesn’t knowif it will hinder performance or not

lemme tell ya this, when were going 150 it felt like we were doing 80 or so. very solid car but audi’s are pigs.

what about the 1.8t vs 9-3 (take 2) action on Rt 7??? :lol

the 1.8t runs like stink… i have no idea whats wrong with it. i think it may need an n75 valve but it is all shooting in the dark until you have a boost gauge or do some logs…

ha take 2 was way better than take 1 but still a loss, the video is hilarious tho im in the passenger seat taking the viceo going “ooh ooh youre loosing ooh” haha im sure joey will post it up sometime today for laughs it looks bad in the video but it was about 3 car lengths then joey let off so you blow way ahead of us, and yeah pete i need a boost gauge and im gonna send a message to the other joe about his old n75 to see if thats the problem, once it runs even better we need a take 3 haha that way we can judge the progression of my ride from super whooped to kind of fixed to running perfectly :lol

i just did a little research on the 2001 S4… curb weight is 3704 lbs stock… curb weight on my car is 3382 stock. we both have systems with an excessively large sub in the trunk… he had 1 passenger, i had 3. fucking slipping clutch and pea-shooter exhaust!!! :angry2

well then who has vag-com so we can atleast plug my vagina of a car in and see if i come up with any codes?

Wow, thank god I read this thread before it gets stupid.

At that point in the race (150) the fact you lost had nothing to do with having a P shooter exhuast or 4 people in the car. That matters in initial acceleration. At 150, your wax job could make your car faster than the other. My point is now your talking aerodynamics, gear ratios, etc. Last time I checked the Sti wasn’t the most aerodynamice vehicle but either is the Audi so really the fact he won could have been something as simple as having your mirrors folded in or not.

it was pretty much back and forth through the gears… differences in gearing were more than evident… my car just felt like it fell on its face in the upper rpm range because the exhaust cant keep up with flow demands… that whole slipping stock clutch isnt helping things either.