The Official "Who's going to the lot" tonight Thread

I personally think that meeting at the exit 8 P & R would be much better…plus it will eliminate alot of the morons.

Travis…what are you complaining about, You came down in a camaro :runaway

yes, yes i did… and it moves nicely. easily a low 13/high 12 sec car if u can get her to shift properly and hook off the line.

That Wal-Mart lot was nice, but Albany Po-leece would bother us :angry2 :headbang

maybe in the back, not visible from the street?? or the Exit 8 P&R, i wouldn’t mind it, but i don’t think we’re actually kicked out just yet from the Wendy’s lot, just retards were blaring their music and revving and shit :idiots :headbang

y keep going to a lot where you get constant assholes showing up and get harassed by cops? exit 8 P&R has been problem free for a couple years now. Cops have come by and told us that there wont be any issues as long we didn’t cause problems. I really don’t understand why you guys keep thinking of new places to go and stay at places you know trouble will brew.

Fuckin A, jesus christ, it’s a lot that looks better, no assholes, only the people we know would be coming, and figure there’s be like 5 of us on the forum that would def meet up, if we decided to, and our friends who aren’t on the forum…that’s alot of people, figure one or two cars each is like 15 cars, I know a handful of people that would come out regularly…

a lot like the p&r will also get people that normally don’t like the lot scene to come out more, since no assholes show up… for now at least. Give it some time and I’m sure it’ll go to shit as well, but at least we have a couple months ;D

Yah…I can think 5 of my friends with their own cars that would show up with me every week.

yeah i have a few people i could bring too that aren’t on the forums

well then thats like 15 cars right there, on busy nights anyways, and people who know about it would probably drive by to check it out, see cars there, and stop…the rest is history IF people will stay away from goddamn central

geez. wtf happened after I left?

what about latham farms…the P&R would be like a 30min drive for me and i know quit a few people who go to the lot from down around me…the P&R seems a little extreme

amazing. I bet someone could give you guys permission to hang at a lot and you’d still try and find another place.

Latham Farms sucked, no one ever showed up…maybe once or twice

P&R is where i’m going to go if others go as well…no one can complain about how far a place is, Boostin Camaro comes from Round Lake(what’s that exit 11?) all the way to Central Ave…

yup…I come from exit 11 every meet…If im lucky I will already be at my girlfriends off exit 8. Either way, its about a 30 minute drive from my house to where we meet on central, along with my 5-6 other car buddies that would tag along…I honestly dont mind the ride but in my eyes the P & R would be 10x’s better since no morons will be comming there and shit and its a happy medium for alot of us.

I come from goddamn burnt hills, it’s a solid 30 minutes, if i’m taking the fun way i usually go to exit 11 too, schauber’s a fun road at night

:stfu no one cares :haha

btw, who were the kids in he siiiiiick white and grey teggies with MR7’s( :rofl)…they couldn’t even pull on a 100hp TDI MK2 :haha

http://shift518.com/index.php?topic=1161.0

CapCity… son?

yo i think it was s0n!, they were mooooovvvviiinnn ::slight_smile: :rofl

yah…they were sleepers for sure :headbang :headbang

lol the kid said sorry sir to me :nod