The "Oil Prices" thread.

RedGoober?

:touchy:

I paid 3.82 in Pittsburgh over the weekend

same here. Damn it was nice to see those lower prices.

sweet, im still paying $7/gal :tup:

$4.09 this weekend @ bjs in tonawanda.

$4.19 in Akron…was $4.19 the other day, then went back up to $4.26, then back to $4.19

$3.74 at costco today

Florida>

Anyone else have the what the fuck look on their face right now with all the excitement of paying in upwords of $3.80 a gallon?

http://money.cnn.com/2008/07/29/markets/oil/index.htm?postversion=2008072909

Heading down again.

I think 120 is a resistance point. If it falls below that you may see the fall accelerate.

OPEC President thinks it should be at 78, huh? Let’s see some big players move over to the short side.

come on sub 100 a barrel

$121.41

wow

I really was not expecting much of a drop this week at all. Things are looking great!!

:grouphug:
$120.78

:awdrifter:

gas is down to like $3.65 a gallon on the rez

We’re seeing both statistical and anecdotal evidence of very rapidly weakening demand picture," said Jim Ritterbusch, president of energy consultancy Ritterbusch and Associates in Galena, Ill.
The declines accelerated after oil briefly dipped below $122, a key resistance level that triggered technical selling by computers programed to dump oil contracts once prices fall below a certain threshold. The next technical level traders are watching is $117.
“I think we could see $117 a barrel in a one-week time frame, and this market could eventually get to $100,” Ritterbusch said.

^ Ok, so I was off by a couple dollars each way. Still, the boundry is right around $120 and I think that was pretty good for pulling that number out of my ass. :slight_smile:

Come on 119.xx and watch it really slide.

oh for sure that was a helluva guess. :tup:
:bigclap:

closed at $122.13 :frowning: