The old car scene [split]

ahhh, memories

:rofl I was in SWAT…those were the good old days when I had my 90 Prelude! Loved that car!

It really was. I didn’t do too many shows, but that one I always did. I had a '92 Civic hatch with a roll cage and an H22 swap, and that show was like a highlight of the summer when I was 18-21 years old. The cruises out of Hoffmans were great, once everyone moved to the Northway Mall lot it kind of went to shit.

fuckin a man. this is taken me back to the good ol days. back when the 64SS in my name meant something.

I still have all my Lower Class t shirts!

HAHAHAHAHA

so do I but it doesn’t fit :rofl

tim rizzo size and all

07-09

It was pretty good in '05 and '06 when I started going regularly but quickly went downhill after that starting with the Lightning crashing into Office Max in '06 and then the bat beatdowns and PR stupidity.

I started in this scene in 02 it was great at that point , I remeber when a.p.g built all the fast imports and not one could touch me lol

Oh the good ol days of SWAT. I just found pictures of my integra a couple of months ago. Miss that car.

I remember the Judgement Day car show from '03. Thats the day the starter fell out of my Neon when i was gonna go to it so I ended up going with my brother in his truck. My camera (35mm film one) jammed so none of the pics I thought I took were actually taken.

I also remember the Poor Boyz car shows at Midway Fire Department.

I didnt have any car worth taking out until '06 but I still went to most of the car shows around here. I used to occasionally stop at the McDonald’s lot but never really stayed long or hung out with anybody.

I hope this year’s better than last year.

PJB you had a starter fall out of a neon? how the hell does that even happen?

09-10 were the best for me, but that was in poughkeepsie. went to shit last year down there. all the white trash came out wanting to start shit with the black kids from a few towns over. it was really a town vs. town atmosphere when i went last year. always heard stories about how it was alot better in the early 2000’s but i wasnt even thinking cars then

I have pictures laying around from Judgement day.

Big Johns Impala…one of the reasons I bought my parents caprice. Now, its morphed from a slammed big body with a system, to a street strip land yacht that I have to finish building my motor for. I entered into the scene at a great time 2001-2002. Hell, it was even when Howard was down to earth and not stuck up. He let me sit in his Z06 when it had 4xx some miles on it at the lot.

no idea really. I drove the car home and a half hour later it wouldnt start.

When I popped the hood I noticed the starter just hanging by the wiring. One bolt was missing and one was still on the bellhousing but the ear on the starter had broken off.

Prior to that I hadnt done any work on the car involving the starter so I dont know why it fell off.

that is an awesome WTF moment.

wtf is wrong with white trash?

I started in the scene in 08. Real O.G. right here.