The old car scene [split]

Oh I know the race , his wife was faster than he was lol

was that a challenger?

Was what a challenger

in that video i couldnt tell it it was a challenger … could have been a camaro actually

second video

I almost left someone on the side of the highway that night. I forgot how many people jumped in my car to go watch that race

HAHAHAyeah Brian right??? I think he is on here.

yeah, he had that black MkIV tdi golf at the time

:rofl the days of random people jumping in your car to go watch a race when you had NO fucking clue who it was.

it also seemed like everyone was cool with each other then, unlike now

good old times

I love how 2002 is being referred to as some ancient time long long ago where the Internet was still in al gores bag of tricks waiting to be released and color tv was a new thing lol.

shoulda seen the time Big John and I had to quickly pile into Donnies tC before speeding away when the cops showed up. :rofl

BAHAHAH.

how is that possible, I can’t imagine big J even fit in there.

I’d say 10 years was a pretty considerable amount of time.

y u mad

Try gettin in the back seat of his magnum. The seat behind the drivers seat! Haha atleast he had cheezits back there. Lmao. Random pile into people’s car nights. The good old days of the lot.

key word… pile

I know but it just feels like it was yesterday. More of a where the fuck does time go. I was just outta high school then. Now I’m pushing 30 with a kid on the way. Makes me feel like a geezer lol.

This thread is nuts… LOL. Im one of the 50% on the RSpeed nonsense. Im surprised that AMD’s link worked. I miss the old probe but the 200 is a worthy replacement.

where are the meets at these days?

FUCK rspeed

165 Henry Johnson Blvd,
Albany, New York 12210