The perfect woman.

http://rwdftw.com/hot-girl-zenki/

LOL, thats jks.

I’d do her.

lol basing the ‘perfection’ of what a woman is simply because she owns a car you might have lol :stuck_out_tongue: She looks like she is almost fell out the window hahaha, and the video was sped up :stuck_out_tongue:

She would have a dildo shifter ehy?

take off the sunglasses then we’ll talk and see, but ye ill still slam dat :slight_smile:

Face down ass up… Don’t have to look at her face. Donkey punch her then steal car.

I was expecting something else…but not bad at all.

thats pretty hot…

Oh damn, heh, i would tap that also :open_mouth:

rotfl

wow amazing

/sarcasm

who cares, its a girl with a car. shit, her bf probably got her into them.

I once had a GF who was as into bikes as I was and was always at the track riding at all the same trackdays as I was and was always working on her bike when I was…etc…blah blah…

I fucking hated it.

I couldn’t even go riding with the guys without her wanting to come as well.

Since then, I vowed to never have another GF who was into cars or bikes. That’s ONE hobby that I don’t want to have in common with my partner. It leaves me no time to play and no space. I need that time and space to stay sane. That being said, she drove all the other guys crazy all the time. She’s park or comin from a hot session on track, I’d put the rear stand on the bike, she’d hop off in her all black leathers and take the helmet off and shake out her long blonde hair…lolz…it’s nice to look at…but fuck man did it ever suck not to have my free play time.

lol

^ lol would have never guessed it would cause so many problems

not my type but definitely cool

ronnie’s story was awesome +1 lol

^ lol yes man it almost felt like i was reading a section on sun paper lol lol lol

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with “the girls” a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my motorcycle so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with “the girls”.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike, that I noticed that the engine oil cap on my cycle appeared to have a hairline crack and was leaking a little bit of oil. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealership where I bought it? thanks.

^ LOL ahahahah that was a good one i was getting into the story and laughed about you hiding behind your bike but i LOL’d when you found an oil leak and completely changed the subject :smiley: … so what did you find out about your wife!! u left me hanging rite when it was getting interesting

pew go back to 2006 lol