The S gets more ass then I do! PICS

word

lol i knew it was going to come down to this eventually.

Fucking around with someones family=bad.

Thank god i dont have a young sister, or someone would already be crippled.

here is what i don’t understand… many times guys fuck around with girls and get their hopes up and ditch them. I’ve done this before… and i’m sure many of you have done this before. but when its YOUR sister its a big fucking deal, when its some one elses, eh you jsut say its shitty… when you have done it before too… Its not like the kid (as boring as he maybe) is kidnapping the girl, tying her up in the closet and injecting heroin into her arm forcing an addiction on her… or killing her. I also highly doubt he was trying to take this girls virginity… cause in this day and age… i’m quite confident virginity is a myth. I have two sisters, and everyone leaves from their OWN mistakes much better than being told. No one can be wise to these types of things without fucking up in the first place.

matt please lock this.

F THAT, im sick of my hopes being crushed…I thought the girl in black was mine and pinky would be like a side thing :frowning: damn I suck

BTW, If you guys do fight let me know ill video tape it and post it on WTFlip.com and PSFights.com

LETS GET IT ON!

no need to lock…just everyone take a breath
heeeeeeee…hoooooooo

How sad…

it probably should be locked it drifted soo far from the original topic that its never going to return… and there really isn’t much more to talk about… soo… IBTL :stuck_out_tongue:

lol. there is nothing lockworthy here.

at any rate, i’m gonna lol if beck brings this girl to the picnic.

yo what picnic guys…im down :slight_smile: lol
tag-team, run the train, round the circle?

the NYSpeed picnic, you twit

didnt see that post…link my ass

. whoops

un whoops http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15280

lol twit

FUCK THAT

I’ve gotta kill about another hour before I get outta work.

:word:

Hey dont call me a twit…Ill have this shit locked son

I might be able to go…how long would it take to get there from Amherst area?

:wstupid:

Shut up, twit

pajama party.

6 to 7 hours minimum

lol

according to maps.google.com

Distance: 60.9 mi (about 1 hour 30 mins)