The S gets more ass then I do! PICS

this has to be the most greatest explosion of emotion i’ve ever read on here, thank you for the awesome start to my weekend :biglaugh:

:suckoff:

thanks ILCisDEAD

:blah:

<— gets all bad behind his keyboard too

^ Steve doesn’t fuck around.

fin.

And this thread blows ass. I didnt find one post even slightly entertaining.

ok, im done.

not even mine? I thought my story was good…
I do like your avitar…mullets are slightly entertaining.

Proof is on her shirt man…SHE TOO looks bette ron MYSPACE
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/rugsr/untitled.jpg
dont be surprised. And I dont wanna hear any shit like. Damn I should have listened to ya
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/rugsr/untitled.jpg

wow pointy fucking elbows

I used to think the same thing until i met my girl. She’s 22, educated, smart, awesome, shes been all over the world.Fucking phenominal (sp) And shes not a total skeezer because she has 2 older bothers who are fucking insane about her that know how dudes are. They didnt let anyone walk all over her or fuck her around. They didnt let her fuck up. They didn’t really let anyone date her. They are really scary dudes. and she turned out awesome. SO im also going to help my sister avoid all the bullshit that comes with growing up,(which is already hard enough) and hopefully she will grow up and be an independent, smart human being.

and not some emotionally fragile, myspace ditch pig who doesn’t have a life outside of working at the mall and being an object.

respect.

:word: It’s nice to know that somebody in this world still looks out for family.

Seriously, somebody answer honestly. I thought it was just a joke, but now this thread has me unsure. Are there guys on this forum that actually wear girls’ jeans?

more power to ya man…

I still live by the moto “live and learn”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I Technically think they are guys jeans but they could certainly pass off at girls jeans

ive def seen guys wearing girls pants before. some guys def. do it

they really do wear girls jeans.

this was a great 15 minutes of entertainment… The girl looks aiight. Nothing to get excited over, if I had one sploogin to get in my car and did, I woulda hit it later. If u are single then shoulda hit it just to get the nut off, if not soak it up and feel good about the attention.

‘respect’

<— throws gang signs, heads back into the mall food court

personally i wouldn’t fuck with him…thats just me though

i don’t feel like reading the rest of this thread, but dude, fucking sickkkkk

aww thats a shame, he was cheated… i came out legs first… and got stuck when it was just my head left… i had my face on her g spot for 20 min til the yanked me out of there

lol… almost every pair of jeans i owns is technically a womens cut.

meh, that aside, i’ve yet to see him post anything car-related

just sayin

you wear them well.