The sabres suck.

You might be on to something there.:biglaugh:
No more wine sales just BEEEEER AT THE BPO!

Edit: SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY BEEEEER AT THE BPO!!!

lol the BPO is a good place to take a date (if shes into that kind of stuff) a pretty good time, except the chick with the dread locks that plays the harp like an electric guitar… she scares me

ticket price pays for the whole seat, but you’ll only need the edge!

:lol: x 10

there is a blonde girl working at panos with dreads and she’s fucking hot.

is this the same chick that worked part time as a bartender at Cruise Inn? I thought she was kinda hot too. lots of ink…

Hey stay on topic.
(What nights does she work?)

there’s a briere and a grier. grier is the black dude. briere is the white dude.

ps. been going to games since i was in 4th grade with my dad. i think he wanted a boy. oh well.

not sure if she’s the same one…

http://www.hipharp.com/

shit was crazy though… she was rocking the house :lol:

Maybe I dumb, maybe it’s because I’ve only lived in Buffalo a little under 2 years, I dunno…but what’s BPO???

buffalo philharmonic orchestra

oh that explains it!

I only watch the last 5 minutes. Well, and I like to catch Don Cherry’s commentating because I remember my grandmother watching him and saying, “THAT ASSHOLE!” and I was only 3 or so. It was a good time.

yeah, that dude is an asshole

jennerette (sp) ftw

Wow, sorry I missed that one post about it.

You didn’t have to be a complete prick about it though. Its ok though I saw you at Carlisle for the first time so anything you say at me I just brush off because I already know that I’m better than you. And it has nothing to do with the cars that you drive. I actually really liked your Lotus.

I used to work there, it was called illusions for a year i bartended a few times during the week and was a barback on the weekends. I miss that job.

Don Cherry sucks because of his stupid Canadian biased commentary.

But, his Rock’em Sock’em Hockey videos are the best. I also enjoy is outlandish attire.

after seeing the hipharp link, I can tell it’s not the cruise inn chick. not enough ink. lol

I haven’t been to CI in a while though. I was talking to Larry last year and he said he was planning on moving the venue so he doesn’t get so many “disturbing the peace” complaints…obviously it hasn’t happened yet.

playoff beards are older than i don’t even know what.

i remember in pee-wee hockey, when my team was in the playoffs, i was wishing i could grow one.

playoff beards aren’t some new phenom, it’s just caught on with non-athletes or some shit. i don’t know.

Sabres aren’t even that good to be making a big deal out of.

Now NJ thats a good team.

That’s how sports are… get over it!