The SLAMMED thread!

enhance
http://warmingglow.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/super-troopers-enhance.jpg

DRIVER WILL DIE WHEN THEY HIT THEIR HEAD ON THE ROLL CAGE IN STREET CAR AVOIDING POTHOLEZ!!! OHHHNOEZZZZ.

You should see when I put the top down!! Looks real nice. Lol

pics? lol

I came.
Buckets.

dear lawd

I can’t stop staring.
Wald wheels and kit.

oh lawd

Tucking 16’s??? Sure we can. Only thing holding it back is the downpipe on the ground. when that’s tucked it will LAY FRAME. Would love to see you static boys pull that off and drive away from the wet panties. :rofl

Static scraping frame on a level road has already been posted. Car drove from the midwest to h2o and back. Idiocracy of it has also been discussed already

mike, ive been saving my pennies for the A8. thinking i will be dropping it off marchish to be layed out…

OLLIE TO SLAMMED THREAD, OLLIE TO SLAMMED THREAD PLEASE.

Yeah you can lay your cock out when its laying frame, but you tuck it back in when you raise it up. :rofl

air bags are like push up bra’s, look good until you dig a little deeper and find baby mams…

static drop is like the firm plush bewbs resting ever so gently on their kmart ladies select under garment, what you see is what you get…and if you wondering what that is, it’s awesome…you get awesome

Nahhhh I just leave it out for the road head I will be getting when you chodes are unloading 2x4’s to drive over and get out of the bar parking lot!

:rofl

“static drop… for those who want to be limited in life and inconvenienced during their travels”

“air suspension… for those who dont need to make excuses for their lack of suspension travel, harsh ride and compressed vertebrae”

:rofl:rofl

Tell me how come this air ride mobile is still “dope as fuck”??? If that’s static, have fun with 3 point turns.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I don’t use wood, I just let the car scrap on everything, the exhaust is smooth all the way back so it wont get hung up on anything. :lol

Plus a nice firm ride makes the girls boobies jiggle

Newsflash: Girls don’t care how low your car is, they’ll think it’s broken:rofl

Newsflash: Girls think VW’s are “cute”

Cute gets them in the car, ether rag gets the owner laid!

When your oil pan is puking and you cant drive it, that firm ride aint gunna jiggle any titties. MY AIR RIDE ON THE OTHER HAND… I can go up and down until compressors die!

not everyones oil pan hangs low. I know mine actually sits higher than my front subframe.

Steve and Sam nailed it with their comments.