the sq1 meet and cruise

The pics look great, any more?

Scott

that’s all the ones i took… didn’t want to be using my camera in the rain…

i think ed loves me, how else do you explain 3 pics of me?

i was just gonna say someone has a secret admirer

it must be your boy-ish good looks

:clit:

ps. why don’t you ever bring your sister out?

sikkk pics, too bad i couldnt make it

whos the guy with the black s14 ( 95) with the gold rims???

lith

It was good to see you all again.

We sure had some laughs.

The food was good.

An experience for the whole family.

Is that all for pic’s though? Seemed there were a lot of guys with camera’s and I’m surprised there has’nt been more posted.

Also, is anyone going to be able to host some video from the “after party”?

just host it on putfile, or streetfire, or google videos.

or get it to sasha so he can make one of his slut vids.

Hey everyone.

First of all I want to Thank everyone that came to the meet and regardless of the weather conditions we still had a great turnout. I couldn’t believe it my self how many of you actually showed up with that shit ass weather we had. And a special big thank you to the people that came from out of town like the Kingston crew, the guys from Kitchener/waterloo area and all the guys from Niagara, St.catherines, Grimsby area thank you all for coming so far regardless of the terrible weather and traffic, it shows your true dedication and loyalty to our club.

Sorry I cancelled most the cruise but I think it was a wise decision considering the weather conditions, the DVP being closed, the traffic conditions and for everyones safety.

The underground parking idea was great even though it was a bitch to get every out at the same time, but we still managed it prety good.

I also want to thank all those who brought their 2 way radios, without your help it is almost impossible to keep the convoy all together, Big thanks to Theo for helping me out by being the guy at the very back of the convoy and keeping an eye out on the people ahead and also notifing me when a red light would come up and the convoy would break up so I could slow down or pull over to help keep the convoy all together and organized. This is the reason why I tell everyone to bring 2 way radios, you could have so many cars and still keep everyone together by staying organized. Somehow 2 or 3 cars still managed to take the wrong exit from the 403, Im glad at least the 2 of you managed to find your way to Zet’s anyway, you guys folowed some guy that was not coming to Zet’s and was going home. (It happens at every meet :lol: Next time the people that are not in the convoy will be asked to leave 5 minutes before the convoy that way there is no confussion :lol: )

Zet’s was great, the food was great we had lot’s of fun. Hector you threw that olive right at me my friend, all I can say is your lucky my friends parents own that place otherwise I would of thrown my Tzatziki sauce at you and then we would of started a food fight. Im glad you enjoyed the cake, I promised you a chocolate cake and I got you a chocolate cake, I never back out of my word.

AREA240 well, well, well what can I say, area240 is always a good time and always lot’s of fun. It sucked that it rained and it was wet but we still managed to have a great time there. We stayed there for a while since the rain cut out a little, I just wished it was warmer, never the less we had an awesome time there.

To the new guys, please don’t go there alone and don’t ever, EVER bring other people there who are not in the club, It took me weeks to find a place like that, I spent endless hours driving around trying to find a place like that and now that we have it and we have made it our own let’s keep it that way. I don’t want people hanging out over there and then the authorities picking up on it. We call it Area240 for a reason :wink: . If you remember where it is don’t give directions to anyone even if someone asks you from the club. If they don’t know where it is then they should come to the meets. If you do give out such info you will be visited by 2 men dressed in black suits :lol: .

Once again THANK YOU all for coming and also a special thanks to those who drove from out of town and to all those who helped make this meet a success by helping out.
Once again I promised a good time and once again I delivered. See you all the the next one. (The GO KART meet). Keep an eye out for it… Smash you there!

:run:

send me miniDV tapes!

yeah, that was a pretty good turn out considering the weather and all…

I had fun, as always :slight_smile:

Can’t wait till next year guys…

u went to the meet eh…
i didnt think u would of :slight_smile:

u went to the meet eh…
i didnt think u would of :)[/quote]

Yeah, thought i’d see you there. :frowning: