the valley??????????

im leavin at about 8 ill be there bout 9 ill have some tools ,jack breaker bar and shit so if stuff happens or ya need help look for the marro or a red f150 ill be around :thumbup

im leavin in about 20 min.

hopefully i don’t break the MR2 as i look to break the 14.99999 mark :rofl :rofl :rofl

i’m bringing my full face helmet and wearing it for every run just to see what kind of reactions i get :lol

i thought ya was doin some auto x shit or whatnot?

I’m hitting the road in 15 mins… Gotta load the car on the trailer at Murray’s. I should be there a little after 9.

you guys are nuts, I’m leaving in about 20 minutes

i just woke up will be there at 10!

i wish i could go. :’(

but… its going to rain today isnt it? i woke up this morn and it was cloudy as shit

going riding today instead

just woke up lol

what time is the valley open until??

go race the neon aka jim p!!!

I cant find any info on what time the track closes until

I woke up at 10, looked out the window and said fuck it, its going to rain.

Im thinking about heading down to watch tho.

I would go but 3 days of my gfs butt in my face is a little more appealing to me.

gf’s outta town, if she was I’d go down and let her run my car, haha. I’m excited bout her starting to race

which is why I dont go to the lot

hot piece of ass > Dudes with cars

My two runs on the 93oct map:

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9166/img0455small.jpg

On the first pass the knock sensitivity was up too high and there were some boost spikes, still ran 11.0 @ 124. On the second pass the header gasket blew out partway through 3rd gear, that would have been a high 10 if it didn’t.

Another header gasket?

Yeah. This calls for drastic measures. I am going to buy copper gaskets and have synapse fab a bracket to hold the uppipe secure to the block, and maybe add a flex pipe to the downpipe after the cutout. Might have to get the header flanges resurfaced too. I think the root problem is that the exhaust is bouncing around on hard launches/shifts.

damn that sucks, what was everyone else running, let me see some good times people

good times. i wanted a 15.99 out of the TDI golf. unfortunatly i was unable to get that.

however i did best my time with a 15.8 @84.3. cool.

shits movin