The Vette & Jeep Picts

The pictures aren’t the best, but they show the most up to date status of my cars.

Vette Mods - Black Zo-sick rims.

Jeep-
Small lift: I plan on lifting it another 2"-3"
Better rims/tires
Heated leather Grand Cherokee swap.

There is a little more done to both, but you get the gist. Thanks for looking!

I really am thinking about painting the cross bar on the vette black along with the mirrors.

Suggestions/comments are always welcome. :slight_smile:

isn’t the vette cammed?

the chevrolet steering wheel cover in the jeep is sick :tup:

Took off the basket on the jeep?

Both look good man. I still need to drive the vette :slight_smile:

So just zosic rims huh…lol looks good.

nice rides, looks like Corsa exhaust on the Vette, am I right?

^ yes.

nice xj! what bumper is that

Thats to remind me of the vette all winter long! :slight_smile:

Yah I am re-working it a bit, then giving it a fresh paint job. I also rhino lined the roof. We need to race heads up. :slight_smile:

Pretty much! LoL

Yup good eye!

It is actually a monster of a few bumpers and a little sheet metal. It is part XJ stock bumper, metal and a Smitty built bumper. I like how it turned out. At first i didn’t like it, but after some fender trimming and a little cleaning up i think it is ok. I have to hide the horns though they stick out a little under there.

Nice vette :tspry:

:tup: lookin sharp man.

Vette looks gay
Jeep looks gay
You look gay

That is all.

PS: You should rhinoliner the bike. I don’t know why, you just should.

looks good man :tup:

i wana know more about this XJ/Grand Cherokee swap

Gonna swap the wheels for steelies with hub caps while you’re at it?

I dunno, I’ve just always thought that blacking out previously color-matched parts tends to make most cars look cheap. You know, since you usually have to pay extra to get mirrors and rub strips color-matched and all. Granted, not on a vet, but same principle.

Love the pics. The Vette looks mean. Not a huge fan of that style Jeep but atleast it looks functional.

You can swap in the leathers from either a Zj/Wj (93-present) with some work. The backs are the hardest if you want to keep the 60/40 split, which is oh so nice.

Interesting, I wanted to paint them a metallic black.

what about door panals? will that stuff swap also

No, my door panels are stock Cherokee sports that came in my Jeep.

ehh I have the wood ones and am missing one and i think it looks the gay … but i think im going to look for seats or just a driver … my xj is my plow truck and if i can keep warm in the winter it would be nice